Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auriga Egg Centre

+7
twinthunmast
Fightingtao
Elmo
Tempest Winds
Muur
LJ Haru
Khia
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Auriga Egg Centre - Page 2 Empty Re: The Auriga Egg Centre

Post  Tanaku Wed May 02, 2012 3:52 am

Walking through the double doors of the Egg Centre, Tanaku looked around at the rather large group of people, pokemon, and of course, eggs. For a moment he just looked at the pokemon before adjusting his glasses and continuing towards the counter. As he did a boy go pass him holding an egg in his arms as he headed out the door. This caused him to think of what his pokemon would be like as he stopped at the counter. Seeing a lady at the counter Tanaku took a deep breath as he spoke. "Hello.. Is there a Deino here?"
Tanaku
Tanaku

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tanaku
Party Slots Filled: 1/6
Coins: 350

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Wed May 02, 2012 4:41 am

''I think so, Dearie!'' the only woman replied, cheerfully. ''I'll go see if I can find one for you!''

And she did just that. Not long after, she appeared with a Deino egg and passed it to Tanaku. ''Take care of it now!''

Tanaku: Your shiny number is 45.
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaku Wed May 02, 2012 4:47 am

Accepting the egg from the lady's hands Tanaku gave a smile and said, "Thank you miss. Have a good day." Quickly bowing his head Tanaku walked away from the lady and exited through the double doors. Things were surely going to be different from that point forward and he was definitely ready for everything that would come his way.
Tanaku
Tanaku

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tanaku
Party Slots Filled: 1/6
Coins: 350

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Wed May 02, 2012 11:22 am

Karin looked up at the double doors in front of her, swallowing hard and fidgeting nervously. She knew she had to go inside, yet still, she was afraid to. Afraid to start this new life, even though her parents had told her it was alright and to do what she needed to in order to 'find herself'. She sighed, taking the first step forward...then another...and another until she got to the doors, pushing them open. Once inside, she gave a squeak of terror at her surroundings, shrinking down and beginning to tremble. At least, until she spotted the kind looking woman at the counter. Karin, still shaking, made her way to the counter, opening her mouth to speak. Sadly, no sound came out on her first try. She recalled what her doctor had once told her, taking a deep breath as the voices within her head encouraged her to try again. The sound that came out was very timid and shy, but sweet and innocent.

"E-excuse me, m-ma'am...I-I'd like...I'd..."

She peeked out from under her violet-colored hair, managing a tiny smile.

"I'd...like an Abra...p-please..."
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Karin Hachikozu
Party Slots Filled: 2/6
Coins: 50

http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Wed May 02, 2012 11:32 am

''Certainly, dearie!'' the old woman replied with a kind smile. The little girl certainly made a large difference from the other, rowdier trainers that had requested eggs recently, and as she walked to the back room, she turned and smiled. ''Don't worry dearie, most trainers who come here to find their first partner are very nervous too.'' and with that, she vanished behind the curtain. Not wanting to leave the little girl alone for very long, the old woman found the correct egg and returned as quickly as she could. ''Here you go, dearie! Take good care of it!''

Zeria: Your shiny number is 87
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Wed May 02, 2012 11:41 am

Karin looked up at the older woman and smiled, nodding. She was patient, and waiting in silence, humming softly to herself until the woman returned. Still smiling, she accepted the egg, cradling it close to her chest, a warm expression on her face.

"Don't worry, little Abra...I'll take good care of you, I promise..."

She beamed up at the older woman, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Thank you, ma'am! I'll love it forever!"

At that, she turned and wandered out the door, pressing a soft kiss to the top of the egg, before disappearing out the door, her emerald green eyes filled with joy...
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Karin Hachikozu
Party Slots Filled: 2/6
Coins: 50

http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content