Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canis Town RP Area

+3
Tempest Winds
LJ Haru
Khia
7 posters

Go down

Canis Town RP Area Empty Canis Town RP Area

Post  Khia Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:14 am

Welcome to Canis Town, a town that's almost on the verge of becoming a city in its own right!
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Canis Town RP Area Empty Re: Canis Town RP Area

Post  LJ Haru Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 am

*Lee had forgotten the path he took to route 1 he ended up going forward to Canis Town, wandering around it stops and sits with Sam patiently standing besides him. She looks over towards the Bigger of the buildings which Lee turns and sees it was the Gym.*

No, we dont want to go in there. Ya need palls and to become stronger!

*Sam utters a disaproving "munch" glaring slightly.*
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

Caleb wandered into town, Raltz trailing behind him. He needed a place where he could get some pokeballs. He looked around, but already he had quite an annoying start to his journey. Raltz wasn't meant to fight on its' own starting out. Psychic types rely on their mind, which is useless when it's still developing. He sat down, and his new friend hopped up beside him. She curiously looked at the drastically different surroundings. Buildings. She hadn't seen buildings quite this large before... especially compared to where she was birthed. They might as well have been mountains.

"Heh. You wanna take a look around? Let's go check out the pokemart. We might find something useful there, wouldn't you think? Just stay close. There are lots of people around us."

The two made off, looking for a building with a trademark blue roof.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Tue May 01, 2012 9:08 am

Sam walks into town with his hands in his pockets and the breeze in his hair. His blue eyes wide open, he takes in his surroundings with a satisfied sigh. Canis Town was where many new trainers started off their journeys and he was proud to be one of them. The Electric Gym of Canis had a really good reputation and the nearby ruins were a subject of so much mystery he couldn't help but get excited about checking them out. He was getting a little too ahead of himself though.

"First things first..."

It wasn't hard to pick out the Pokemon Center from the other buildings. It bore its iconic red and white and the typical Pokeball insignia on its roof which stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the other buildings in the town.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 10:50 am

Almost at the Pokemon centre, Bagon suddenly ran off as fast as she could go flapping her arms. Meiun gave chase yelling "No Bagon, you can't try fly here, you could cause some damage!" He then saw where she was heading and gasped "Oh No!" and started running faster. Bagon was running head down trying to fly with a deterministic "Baaaaay", she then jumped and hit a tree square on "Gon" she gasped and she slid down the tree. Meiun finally caught up and crouched down next to her "I told you not to do things like that, you scared me. Let's get you to the Pokemon Centre as well". As they walked off the tree that Bagon had hit split in two and fell over, Meiun glanced over his shoulder to see what the noise was, they sped up, and he noted how strong her head was getting.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Wed May 02, 2012 5:41 am

Caleb stopped once more to rest in the town. Pidgeys flew overhead in a large group. He figured it might as well work to do this, although he'd have to keep an eye on Envy. Releasing his pokemon, he saw just how many he already had. Dune the sandshrew started sniffing around, while his new pokemon, shinx, seemed quite deterred, and a bit defensive of the pokemon that got him caught. Envy scoffed at him and leapt up onto a park bench, meowing contently as she lased on it. Caleb sat down next to his Shinx, Belle wandering up beside him.

"I take it you need a name. Otherwise I'd just be calling you by your species, and that'd be like you calling me "Human" all the time."

It looked at him blankly.

"I'm naming you Pharaoh. I think it fits you, given your coloring." he smiled, and let his pokemon do their own thing for a small while.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 am

Dex rolled into town his injured Eevee on his lap, he would have liked to have stopped and have a look around however, time was of the essence. He applied the breaks on one side of the wheelchair, turning abruptly and almost tipping over as he started to rush towards the Pokémon centre. "Don't worry Scamp. You'll be ok." He rushed towards the automatic doors.
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Tao exited the pokécentre, and just now looked around the city. He'd been here quite a few times, seeing how dull life in Auriga could get. Shroomish on the other hand, seemed more impressed. The city made him uncomfortable, as he'd rather be in shadowy murky woods, but as Tao smiled and picked the mushroom off the ground.
"Don't worry little guy. I'm with ya."
The shroomish replied with it's call, his tone somewhat of an insecure way of saying "I wasn't scared or anything"

Tao walked through town, not sure where to go. He figured he'd ask a by stander who told him about the Ruins not far from where they were. Supposedly there were ghosts and the like roaming around in it. Tao smiled, knowing his new destination, but first he had to go and see if he could get some more pokéballs to bust these ghosts with.
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Sun May 06, 2012 3:08 am

After leaving PokeMart Meiun stood there looking around, and then decided he would introduce his Pokemon to their new friend. Walking to where Bagon had tried to fly and knocked down a tree he decided this was a good spot. He released all three of his Pokemon; Bagon, Shinx and his newly caught Skorupi. Bagon walked over to Skorupi and immediately waved to her and shook her claw "Bagon" she said smiling. Whereas Shinx had a different reaction, he started walking around Skorupi sniffing her he continued to do this for about a minute, until he seemed satisfied and greeted Skorupi with a nod and a "Shinx". Skorupi seemed perplexed by these two totally different greetings but seemed very happy which she showed jumping on the spot with what looked like a smile on her face and going "Sko Skoooruuupi" excitedly. "Now we have all got acquainted" started Meiun "Who's ready to go to the ruins on the other side of town?" to which surprisingly all three of his Pokemon nodded. "Alright then let's go!" he said calling them back into their Pokeballs and set off to the ruins.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 am

"Round two", Caleb approached the center of town and released all his pokeballs as they fell to the ground, "Let's see who all we have with us!"

His pokeballs all released their respective pokemon:

Envy the purrloin popped out of her pokeball, purring contentedly. She was ominously lazy, and just plopped down on her belly there. She began to eye someone's purse, but Caleb's glare deterred her from thieving.

Dune the sandshrew blinked a few times. It was clearly healthier than the other, wild sandshrew now that it had grown a bit stronger. Its' armor had a gleam to it. It began to scratch at the ground, sharpening its' claws.

Pharaoh the shinx stood proudly there, and looked around. It's otherwise cute appearance, sadly, threw off this show of intimidation quite bluntly. Caleb ruffled its' mane with his hand, and looked to his latest catch.

Set, the Ekans. Needless to say, it was still rather shy, and coiled up in the presence of all the other pokemon. The thing about pokeballs was that they lowered the instinctive nature of pokemon upon capture, turning them from wild animals to thoughtful creatures. This is what allowed them to coexist with humans after capture. At least, that is what Caleb was told by his father. For all he knew, it could be false. But for whatever reason, catching a pokemon usually prevents it from trying to kill you after release. He walked over to the snake pokemon, and rubbed its' head.

"I have quite a lot of pokemon, it seems... I'll have to pay extra attention to you guys now, huh?"

He needed this rest. It was getting tiring, going back and forth around here so much. But he knew that soon, he would be able to face the gym leader. He smiled a bit. The gym leader used three pokemon. Caleb here had five. Once they get a little stronger, surely they could win.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Sam emerged grinning out of the PokeMart and walked quietly to the grassy area just across the road from the Canis Town Gym. After setting down his backpack, he pulled out all 5 of his Pokeballs and looked at them with a thoughtful look in his eyes. He had certainly gotten together a strong, if not slightly mischievous, team of Pokemon, but, he wondered to himself, were they enough?

He knew only that the Gym leader of Canis used Electric Types, but not specifically what Pokemon they were, or how many. Although he did have Baby, who was incredibly resilient against Electric type attacks, was she enough? He sighed and let out all 5 of his Pokemon at once.

Baby emerged slightly before all the others and he smiled at her, to which she smiled back with a happy announcement of her name.
Soon after came Hades, Arsene, and Volt, the latest addition to the team. Hades sneered at the others in a proud, knowing kind of way, while Volt quickly skittered to hide behind Sam's knee. Arsene immediately sat in the grass and started grooming himself while Sam simply sat and quietly watched them all. As an aspiring Pokemon researcher he wanted to learn as much as he could about all the Pokemon he'd encountered and, though he already knew a great deal about a few of them, there were still a lot that he didn't know at all.

As he was thinking, Baby had, in the meantime, started eating a small crater a few feet off but stopped when she noticed Hade's giving her a leery grin and, when Sam turned to see what they were doing, was engaged in an intense staring contest with Hades. The staring contest, however, didn't last too long because Hades began randomly laughing and Baby, free of the competition quickly resumed her meal. So engaged was Sam in observing the little competition that he almost didn't notice Volt climbing up his back to nestle himself securely within one of the folds of Sam's scarf. Sam laughed and gently caressed the Joltik's head with his finger as it poked out to cautiously watch Arsene who still seemed aloof to the goings on of his team mates and continued to groom himself.

"Maybe with you guys I could actually do it..."
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Thu May 17, 2012 8:20 am

Tao walked out of the pokémon center, making his way to the grass field to sit down. Shroomish hopped in front of him and steadily began nibbling at the grass. Tao smiled and patted the mushroom on it's head, the spores it emitted scattering and withering the grass slightly.

Reaching behind his back, he took the occupied pokéball holding Magnemite, or as Tao would call him "Bolt" due to the screws in it's head. He smiled softly and pressed the button, letting loose the Magnet pokémon.
Bolt came out surprisingly calm. It's singular eye half closed as it looked around and 'scanned' it's surroundings. It noticed Shroomish and floated over to see what the mushroom was doing. Shroom jumped to attention, beeping at his previous opponent in a defiant manner. The magnemite calmly let out a metallic noise in response as it lazily floated through the air.
"You're a chill dude, aren't you?", Tao said laughing as the Magnemite seemed unimpressed by Shroomish's demeanor. "Perfect, I wouldn't want a pushover."
Bolt screeched in response and floated over to Tao, it's magnetic pulses making his hair static.
"Let's see if we can train you a bit, little dude.", Tao said smiling.

The new addition to his team was a welcome one. He had a knack for the little odd pokémon, and the magnet pokémon were known for their rather destructive electric attacks. Especially on lower levels they exceeded other pokémon in special attacking prowess.
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down