Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PvP Trainer Battling Platform (One Battle at a time, please!)

Go down

The PvP Trainer Battling Platform (One Battle at a time, please!) Empty The PvP Trainer Battling Platform (One Battle at a time, please!)

Post  Khia Tue May 01, 2012 3:23 am

The PvP Trainer Battling Platform is a small area of Route 2 that allows you to battle other player trainers. Although only one battle may occur at any one time, spectators are free to watch so long as they stand just outside of the arena. To battle another trainer, you must RP the battle, but with one MAJOR exception. For every attack or move you use, you must roll the 'PvP Battle Dice'. If you roll a 1, your Pokemon's attack misses or fails. If you roll a 2, a 3, a 4 or a 5, the attack hits as normal. If you roll a 6, your Pokemon scores a critical hit.

Now, if the enemy Pokemon uses a move that lowers accuracy, the dice changes. For every accuracy-lowering move used, the number you must roll to actually hit is higher. For example, if an enemy Pokemon uses 'sand-attack', for my Pokemon to hit, I must roll a 3, 4 or 5. If they use 'sand-attack' again, I must roll a 4 or 5 to hit. Critical hits always remain at 6, and are always availiable. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ACCURACY-LOWERING MOVES MAY ONLY BE USED TWICE ON THE SAME POKEMON OPPONENT.

The same concept applies for moves that increase accuracy, but since you start off at 100% accuracy, you cannot increase your accuracy if your accuracy hasn't been lowered by the enemy first.
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down