Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canis Town PokeCentre

+4
LJ Haru
Meiun-Ousama
Tempest Winds
Khia
8 posters

Go down

Canis Town PokeCentre Empty Canis Town PokeCentre

Post  Khia Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:15 am

Welcome to the PokeCentre! Are your Pokemon hurt, or suffering from any negative status effects? If they are, please let me heal them! Or, perhaps you're wanting to use the PC in the corner to change your team around?

To heal your Pokemon, RP yourself giving your Pokeballs to Nurse Joy. To use the Computer, RP yourself going over to the computer, putting a Pokeball in the slot, the Computer taking the ball from you and replacing it with another Pokemon you have caught.
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Canis Town PokeCentre Empty Re: Canis Town PokeCentre

Post  Khia Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:55 am

Where it was true that Khia's Pokemon, Ray, hadn't been hurt much in his previous battle, Khia still worried over the damage he had sustained and as such visited the local PokeCentre. She approached the counter, handed over her single Pokeball, then waited patiently whilst the nurse behind the counter ran a series of scans and checks upon her Beldum. Nodding to herself chearfully, the nurse pushed a parge, Pokeball-like button, and in a flash of yellow light, a cleansing beam ran over the Pokeball. ''There you go! Your Pokemon has been healed!''

''Thank you!'' Khia said, taking back her Pokemon. She would never allow anything bad to happen to her partner!
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm

"Alright, nurse. I've got two pokemon here for you." Caleb layed the two on the table. A pokeball for the purrloin, which he had just nicknamed Envy due to its' greedy nature... and his Raltz, still out of its' pokeball. The nurse sighed.

"It has to be in a pokeball, dear."

It looked nervous. But, Caleb simply patted it on the head, and tapped it with the pokeball. Instantly, it was sucked in. Giving the two balls to the nurse, he waited for a while. But sooner than later, she brought them back, smiling. "Please use us again if you need to."

"Will do," he released a very angry raltz from his pokeball, which followed him out, fuming.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Tue May 01, 2012 4:17 am

Khia entered the PokeCentre, walked up to the desk, and placed two Pokeballs into the waiting hands of Nurse Joy. ''Could you please heal these two Pokemon for me?''

''Certainly!'' The nurse replied, pushing the button which resembled a Pokeball. In a flash of light, Khia's Pokemon were healed.

''Thanks!'' She said, rushing off to find more Pokemon for her team.
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 4:23 am

Limping into the Pokemon Centre, he headed straight for the desk and asked "Nurse Joy, could you please heal my Bagon?" "Certainly" she said "If you would care to hand your Bagon over to me I shall tend to it immediately". Handing Bagon over Meiun asked "How long will this take?" to which Nurse Joy replied "Only a few moments, wait right there" "Ok" said Meiun, he stood there patiently until she returned with Bagon's Pokeball "Here you go young man, she is completely fine now". "Thank you" he said accepting Bagon back, he let Bagon out of her Pokeball, knelt down leaning on his right knee and wincing a little. He asked "Are you ok? Ready to go now?", she nodded and said "Bay", "Alright, I know where we can go to learn how you can control that Rage move of yours...let us go and I will introduce you to my dad..." and they started on their way back to Auriga Town.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 am

"You're back again awfully soon." Joy took the pokemon in their spheres and revived them to their fullest potential. Giving them back, she waved a finger at Caleb. "Raltz isn't meant for this kind of fighting yet. Try and teach it to use its' psychic powers. Otherwise it will really beat itself up trying to please you."

"I see..."

He took Belle, Envy, and his newest comrade: Dune, in hand, and headed out.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Tue May 01, 2012 7:00 am

Lee skips into the pokemon center in much the same carefree manner in which he left the pokemart. Going straight to the desk and placing his two pokeballs gently onto the counter, smiling at the nurse.

Hi, could i have my pokemon healed please?
Gladly, sir. They'll be good as new in just a minute

The nurse picks up a tray and carefully placing the balls onto it and carrying it over to the machine, smiling all the while, the maching accepts them and does it's job as usual making the same old sound, but it seems to stutter on a part without reason. Which the nurse reacted badly to, balling up her hand and banging the machine on the top and it continued it's work, removing the tray and placing it infront of Lee who was dumbstruck by the sudden behaviour like nothing happened. He cautiously took the balls and backed away out of the door.
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 am

Meiun enters the familiar Pokemon Centre and goes to the desk "Hello again Nurse Joy, Could you heal my Bagon again please? She fell on her head and I don't know if there is anything wrong with her". "Yes, certainly I will take care of your Bagon" she took Bagon's Pokeball and put it in the machine, moments later she came back with it "Here you go, oh and don't worry if Bagon falls on her head, Bagon's have very strong heads, mainly due to the fact they wish to fly and they can't, they end up jumping off cliffs and landing on their heads or running into trees while trying to get enough speed to take off", "Oh, ok thank you very much Nurse Joy" "Certainly, anytime!" Meiun was walking out of the Pokemon Centre, released Bagon and together they went to the PokeMart.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Tue May 01, 2012 9:19 am

Sam walked into the Pokemon Center whistling. It was cool and clean inside and the whoosh of the automatic doors made him smile. The general atmosphere was very nice and it seemed a great place to be able to relax after an intense battle. He walked over to the counter where Nurse Joy busied herself with some medical records or something.

"Hi there! I have a Larvitar that could use a bit of a rest."

"Very well sir, just hand her over and I'll take care of everything."

He pulled baby's Pokeball from his belt and handed it over to the nurse, beaming.

"She's a tough little cookie.

Nurse Joy placed the Pokeball in a machine that scanned it a few times, chimed a few times more, and showed a bunch of statistics on a screen by the desk.

"That she is, she didn't really have that much damage, she was just tired."

Sam grinned and laughed, and Nurse Joy handed him back his Pokemon.

"Feel free to come back any time."

"Will do!"
Sam called out as he left the Center.

"Next stop, the Pokemart, I could use some more supplies."
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 10:55 am

Walking in again, Meiun went to Nurse Joy, "Could you heal both my Pokemon please?" "Why certainly I can" she responded taking the Pokeballs from him. Moments later she returned "Here you go, they are both fine now" "Thank you very much" said Meiun taking the Pokeballs and turning to leave. "I could do with getting another Pokeball from the shop" he muttered to himself.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

Khia had a feeling that she had pushed her Pokemon way too far over the last couple of battles, so she headed to the PokeCentre with a determined expression. She was bonding well with Ray, her Beldum, but Ren was still... off with her because of the unfamiliarity. Khia grinned to herself; soon, she would go train some more with Ren and try to make peace with her. Pushing the doors to the PokeCentre open, she casually strolled up to the counter and asked the nurse to heal her Pokemon. Nurse Joy nodded... until she realised how tired Khia's Beldum actually was.

''Excuse me, but your Beldum is in very bad shape! If you're going to push your Pokemon so hard, at least take a few potions with you into battle!'' Nurse Joy said angrily. Without another word, she healed Khia's Pokemon, but scowled at her whilst doing so.

''Listen lady, we were ambushed by a Pokemon on the way here. I look after my Pokemon when I can, Ray fought valiantly, so it's really none of your business. We did what we could and got here as fast as we could. Simple as that.''

Khia then took her Pokemon back and exited without another word.
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Wed May 02, 2012 5:24 am

"Another one? Your collection is growing well. But, your purrloin is rather beaten up. Take more care next time." Nurse Joy took the pokeballs, and placed them in the machine. Caleb watched them gleam as some kind of energy flooded through them. She gave them back afterwards.

"You can thank my latest catch for that one. Whelp... Later."

Caleb took off after that.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 am

Rushing through the doors of the Pokécentre, Dex carried his Eevee. It was still concious but it was bleeding quite badly from it's face and back. The encounter with Purrlion had done some damage. He rolled to the front desk, and placed Scamp on the counter. It was a bit of a stretch for him but he place him there as delicately as he could. "Can you fix him up, please, Nurse Joy."

Nurse Joy turned around and picked up the injured Eevee, "Certainly ..." she said as she looked at the cuts across Scamp's face. "However these cuts on his face may not heal too well." she said as she placed it in a temporary pokéball. She placed it on the machine, a few seconds later she returned with the ball. "Here you go, " she said as she released the pokémon. Scamp stood there proud as punch looking completely healed, although three scars ran across it's right eye. It jumped down on to Dex's lap, it climbed up and stared Dex in the face. "Sorr ..." he was about to say before being interrupted by his nose getting licked. "Seems, like you like them." He said while patting Scamp on the head. He turned around and started to roll out of the Poké-centre. "Thanks," he shouted as he left.
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Tao entered the Pokécenter calmly and looked around the room first. This was really the first time he ever had to be in one of these buildings, so it was quite odd walking in now.
The nurse behind the counter seemed a bit flustered, and Tao smiled as he walked up to her.
"Busy day huh? Auriga town just sent out a new batch of trainers, and they're all eager to start."

"You can say that again", the nurse replied, taking a small breather. She looked at the shroomish that Tao held in his arms and frowned. "You too huh?"
"Ah yeah, sorry about that. Some pidgey just used it's beak as a last resort and it hit him in surprise.", Tao replied as he looked at the weakened Shroomish in his hands.
"Shouldn't be too much though, seeing he's been absorbing nutrients and life everywhere, but still."
"Think you could take him back for a second and get him all uppity again?"

The nurse sighed and straightened up. "It's my job."
"I appreciate it", Tao smiled.
he took out an old looking pokéball, the paint being chipped and scratches and dust covering it all over. It had been the ball meant for his starter 10 years ago, given to him by his parents when they were still expecting him to do something with his life. He smiled at the nostalgia and slowly brought it to the Shroomish.
It frowned and weakly responded in it's discontent, but let itself be put over to the ball.
Tao handed it to the nurse, who tried her best to smile while walking to the machine and placed the ball in there. A few minutes were all it needed, and she walked back.
"There you g-", the ball burst open as shroomish launched out, letting out a defiant call. "Oh my, he's a feisty one."
"Oi, Shroom. Show some gratitude to the lady.", Tao said as he flicked the mushroom with his finger. Shroom looked confused for a second but nodded. He turned to the nurse and put on his nicest face yet, letting out a happy "Mish!"
"Atta boy. Thanks a lot for your time, m'am.", Tao followed. "I'm afraid I'll probably come back again soon."

He turned and walked out of the centre, Shroomish now full of energy waddling besides him, leaving the Nurse a bit flustered.
"well you don't see that everyday..."
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am

Quickly arriving at the Pokecentre Meiun went to the desk where Nurse Joy was already there with a tray for his Pokemon, he handed them over and they went into the machine. A quick flash and Nurse Joy took them out and handed them back. Meiun nodded, said "Thank you" and left, with the intent of heading to the PokeMart to refill on Pokeballs.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon May 07, 2012 11:58 am

Caleb approached the pokemon center, and gave the woman his sandshrew. It had no real heavy wounds on its' body, but she could tell just from looking at the pokemon's symptoms what had happened.

"The ghosts in that place aren't funny. Try not to go up there if you cannot do battle with the Spiritombs there. They're like a wall to new trainers." she frowned, healing the pokemon and giving it back.

"You don't have to tell me twice." he sighed, and walked out. He would head over to route 2, and see for himself what he could do to train his pokemon. Ralts followed contentedly.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Tue May 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Sam came in a bit after Caleb had already left and handed Nurse Joy his two Pokemon. He felt fairly grimy from the battle in the ruins and took the opportunity to freshen up himself in the bathroom while his Pokemon were healed. When he returned both Pokemon were all healed and ready and he happily claimed them from the nurse.

"Thanks!"

"Be careful out there."

He grinned and waved as he left.

"Will do!"

---------A few hours later------------

Sam walks back into the Pokemon Center and places a single Pokeball on the counter.

"Got a new friend that could use a tad patching up,"
he said to Nurse Joy, smiling as he spoke.

"Alright, just give me a few minutes..."

She took the Pokeball and placed it into the strange machine that all Pokemon centers seemed to have. After lounging about for no more than 4 minutes, Sam was called back to the counter where he reclaimed his Pokemon. He thanked the woman, smiling, and strode out the door.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 am

Caleb darted in, quite content. Placing his pokeballs into the tray for Nurse Joy, he heard a bit of commotion. It seemed something was going on in the basement. Even Joy had the shivers. Gaining his pokemon back, he smiled. This could be the chance he needed to gain some serious firepower... like that monster he had been saved from in the ruins. He nodded to joy, and ran off to the pokemart to buy a spare pokeball...
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Sun May 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Karin suddenly rushed into the pokemon center, carrying Abra in her arms. It looked pretty beaten up and was very tired. And that had Karin extremely worried. She didn't want to lose her only friend.

"Hang in there, Abra! We're here! They'll fix you up, I promise!"

She tapped it with the pokeball, then ran to the desk, looking frantic.

"C-can you p-please...heal m-my Abra?!"

The nurse smiled gently, taking the pokeball from the teary-eyed girl.

"Relax, dear. Abra will be fine. We'll take care of it"
"H-He fought...so hard...t-to protect me..."
"Don't worry..."

The nurse put the pokeball in the machine, and let the cleansing light go over it. Moments later, she handed the ball back to Karin, who hugged it close to herself.

"Oh Abra! I promise I'll take better care of you! We'll find you a companion!"
"Actually, miss, if you would...we've had some power problems and some people have already started to help, but I'm sure your little Abra would be of great help. You may head down to the basement levels if you wish"
"I-If you're sure..m-ma'am..."

The nurse nodded, and Karin hesitantly made her way to the basement...
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Karin Hachikozu
Party Slots Filled: 2/6

http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sun May 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Sam emerged from the basement of the Pokemon Center looking a little banged up, but otherwise cheerful as always.

"Heeheehee...
I may have found your troublemaker,"
he chuckled.

He gave Nurse Joy all four of his Pokeballs and grinned sheepishly.The nurse took the Pokemon on the tray and put them through the machine, which seemed to be working fine for the moment.

"Ah, was it this Joltik?"

Sam chuckled a bit and scratched his head.

"Ah, I think he was actually draining some of your power, though I'm not really sure to be honest. I couldn't find anything else though."

Nurse Joy laughed herself, and Sam only scratched his head shyly some more. She thanked him anyway.

"It was my pleasure,"
he nodded as he received all his Pokemon back and made for the door.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Tao FINALLY returned from the ruins, his shroomish, spiritomb and rattata in tow.
Truth be told, he only wanted and needed his shroomish. Rattata didn't give him a choice, and spiritomb was just too rare to pass up.
Shroomish greeted the nurse boastfully, and Tao placed the other two pokéballs on the desk. Shroomish hopped on the counter himself.

"My, I see he's still in good health."
"Luckily he spams absorb like crazy.", Tao said laughing. "WIth nothing hitting him supereffectively, he regains his health bit by bit."
"They should teach every pokémon that.", The nurse sighed.

Tao nudged shroomish to get in to his pokéball, and the mushroom nodded, hopping in to it himself.
The nurse took the small pocket monsters and placed them in the machine to heal. It didn't take long or tao would have them retrieved and Shroom jumped out again. Tao moved to the computer on the side, and uploaded his rattata and the spiritomb. Though he had caught them, he had no need for them really.

"You know, we could use some help from your shroomish, if you have the time.", The nurse started to plead. "There's been interference with the electric pokémon downstairs. Probably grew too large in numbers."

Tao nodded and waved for his pokémon to come along.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not soon there after, he arose from the staircase to the basement, carrying a obviously weaker shroomish, though he would never admit it, and a freshly used pokéball.
"Managed to catch any of the troublemakers?", the nurse asked.
"You could say that. This one gave me a run for my money."
"Let me patch both of them up for you then."

Shroomish entered his pokéball, and the nurse took both of them to the healing slots. Few moments later, they were returned to Tao. Instantly Shroomish jumped out again, to no one's surprise, and Tao laughed.
he took the other ball and left the pokémon center once more.
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down