Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auriga Egg Centre

+7
twinthunmast
Fightingtao
Elmo
Tempest Winds
Muur
LJ Haru
Khia
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Auriga Egg Centre Empty The Auriga Egg Centre

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 am

As you enter through the double doors, you find yourself in a very busy-looking room full of conveyor belts and large machinery. Upon a first glance, it doesn't seem like a very comforting place, considering this is where you were told to go to receive your first Pokemon! You're just about to leave and ask for directions (surely this can't be the place?) when a short, elderly woman approaches you with a large smile upon her face.

''Hello there! Welcome to the Auriga Egg Centre! I suppose you're here to claim your first Pokemon? Well... I'm afraid the practise of giving away captured Pokemon has long since been abandoned here in Auriga Town! Instead, we give newcomers an egg of their choosing, rather than simply pass them a Pokemon that another trainer caught. So? What Pokemon egg are you interested in adopting? Let me know as soon as you've decided, and I'll check our incubation chambers!''

Last edited by Khia on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Auriga Egg Centre Empty Re: The Auriga Egg Centre

Post  LJ Haru Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 am

*Lee walks into the Cardinal facility he previously assumed was a research lab and was anxious to know what lived on the inside since science intrigued him, but he never understood the complexity half the time. In the back of his mind he remembered as he passed through the doors of the building it was infact a Egg hatching or adopting office which he was planning on doing anyways, forgetting about his previous idea. He pulled out a piece of paper which obviously had a list of something on it, drawing his finger down the line and stopping at random, he screwed up the paper into a ball and threw it over his head grinning before shouting the result of his random exercise.*

Munchlax!
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:53 am

The old woman smiled warmly at Lee, then exited the room via a large set of double doors located at the back. A few moments of relative silence passed; where had she disappeared off to? Before this question was answered, a young woman with flaming red hair walked through the doors to the Egg Centre.

''So this is the place, huh?''

No sooner had she spoken, the old woman returned, clutching an egg that was slightly smaller than a football. ''Munchlax, eh? Well, here you go young man, be sure to take good care of it! It's been here a while, perhaps it's already close to hatching, hmm? Go on then, off you pop!''

Before Lee had chance to answer, the old woman turned to the red-haired female and raised an eyebrow. ''Good evening dearie, what will it be?'' she said with an even wider grin. Khia couldn't help but grin back.

''I would like to adopt a Beldum, so if you have any Beldum eggs... I'd like one please!''

The old woman nodded, then scurried off, once again disappearing behind those mysterious double-doors...

Haru: Your shiny number is 97. Good luck!
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 am

Sam pushes the doors to the Egg Center open and smiles at the Old Lady behind the desk. He'd been in here many many times and, sometimes, would fill in for the old woman at the desk, since there were so many trainers that started off here in Auriga and the demand for Pokemon eggs was always fairly high. Never, though, had he ever been on the receiving end of the desk and just the thought of it made him feel like Butterfrees were flapping about in his stomach.

"Hey Granny, we wouldn't happen to have any Larvitar eggs in the back would we?"

He asked sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. He knew that Larvitar were hard to come by, but a guy could hope couldn't he?
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 am

The little old woman quickly returned, clutching a small, teal-coloured egg in her hands. There was little doubt about it; this was Khia's Beldum egg. She handed it over to the red-haired women, and then, upon spotting a familiar face, left her to ponder her soon-to-be partner.

''Larvitar eggs? I'm sure we have a couple back in their incubation chambers, let me go take a look!''

She vanished once again, only appearing several minutes later with Sam's requested egg.

''There sure are a lot of fresh trainers about today!'' She said as she handed it over and waved him goodbye.

Khia: My unique number is 115
Gya: Your unique number is 35

Last edited by Khia on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:21 am

*taking the egg in his hands, he looks awkward holding it at arms length with his hands either side of the egg, bowing slightly to the old lady he turns and walks out of the doors he entered through speaking his thanks at the last minute hoping not to have seemed disrespectful*

Thank you, old lady.
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 am

Caleb walked in, a glazed look in his eye. Everyone in the village knew of him, and what happened. But what would come next, would come as a shock to everyone, coming from the timid man.

"Give me the strongest pokemon you have!" he exclaimed. "I want a pokemon that can take on most anything. I'll be leaving soon. I need something that I can journey with... comfortably."

His eye was caught be a poster on the wall. A gallade and a scyther fighting. He pointed to it.

"That one there! I want the egg that will spawn that one! Ralts, I believe it is."
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 am

''A ralts? Certainly, providing you treat it with the care it deserves.'' The old woman said, cheerfully. After a few moments away, she returned with a green egg. ''Here you go, Dearie. But remember what I said... this Pokemon is especially sensative to your emotions.'' With that said, she carefully passed the tiny egg over to the young man.

TW: Your unique shiny number is 67. Good luck!

Last edited by Khia on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 am

Rolling towards the egg centre, was a man on a mission. Dex was moving as fast as his arms would allow him, upon reaching the doors of the egg centre there was a slight problem. The doors to the centre were closed, sighing loudly he spun himself around. So that his wheelchair's handles were pressed against the door. He ran his hands down the wheel's so that he could move backwards, the door slowly opening.

Several moments later he was rolling himself to the old lady in charge. "Erm... excuse me, ma'am. I was wondering if you had any Eevee egg's." he said quietly, he never thought of himself as an unconfident person. However this was the first time he had spoken to someone without his parents being there. He truly was a shut-in.
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am

''Eevee... Eevee... They're pretty rare in this part of the world, child. I shall take a look, none the less.'' With that said, the old woman scuttled into the next room. After what seemed like an eternity, she reappeared with an egg under her arm. ''One of the last Eevee eggs we have here! Take care of it now, won't you?'' She said, handing it to Dex.

Elmo: Your unique number is 25

Last edited by Khia on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm

"Oh..." Dex blurted out sounding quite disheartened. His head hung low as he waited on the old woman, he was expecting her to say no. What if she did say that she had none? He didn't want to wait any longer, but he couldn't see what other pokémon would be right. He couldn't take the one at the house either, she was getting old. She was older than he was, his Father said that he caught her before he met his mother. So he could only hazard a guess that she was over 25. He was about to about turn and head for the door as the old woman came back, an Eevee egg nestled in her arm. His arms stretched out almost immediately, he looked like a child at Easter.

"Don't worry, Ma'am. I'll take real good care of it. Thank's so much." he placed the egg in his lap as he started to turn around and head for the door, not even caring that it was shut. "Thanks again and bye," he said, while waving. He struggled to make his way outside, never once complaining because he had gotten his favourite Pokémon.
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:29 pm

The man held the egg, and frowned. He hadn't thought of that. Ralts, and their entire family line, were incredibly empathic psychic types. If he raised it in anger, it would become a violent creature, or perhaps it would flee from him in fear, or pain? He didn't want to end up like those brutes he wanted to stop.

"I shall keep that in mind. Thank you for your time."

He took the egg, and cradled it. It was a baby, after all. He didn't want it to come to any harm. What worried him more than anything was if he was ready for this kind of thing. He hadn't gotten much schooling on this. But, this was his path now. Taking out his saved funds from a nearby computer, he took the egg home, to wait patiently.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 am

Tao scratched his head, ruffling his hair all over the place as he slouched in to the egg centre. For 10 years, he had been too late for the giveaway of pokémon, but seeing the other people getting their eggs this day, he was hardly the odd one out with his age.
Moving his hair out of his sight, he looked around with squinted sleepy eyes. He wasn't too sure about this being the right place, with it's cold and modern interior, but having lived in this town all his life he was pretty damn sure he entered the right building. Would be just his luck to have walked in to the wrong building.
"ehm....", he said while approaching the old lady behind the counter.
"This is the right place, right?"

"I was wondering if you'd have any eggs left, by chance...", the insecurity in his voice gave away he wasn't even quite sure what time of the day it was.
"Anything you have would be great.... I'm just looking for a shroomish."

Last edited by Fightingtao on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:02 am

''Shroomish? Why, we recived a few Shroomish eggs a few days ago, we should still have some about. Let me go check!''

A few minutes pass, until the old woman finally reappears with the requested Shroomish egg.

''Here you go dearie!''

Tao: Your unique shiny number is 156. Good luck!
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 am

Tao looked gleefull as he heard the news. He wasn't late this time around? And they even had the pokémon he wanted? Oh this was marvelous!
The old lady went to the back and returned with a small egg, fungus green and brown and it's shell looking almost like vegetation. As if Tao had returned to himself of 10 years ago, he smiled childishly on receiving the egg.

"Thank you very much.", he said as he held the egg in his arms and he took a slight bow to show his gratitude.
"I'll make sure to look after it."

Quickly he scurried outside, wondering when his little monster would hatch.
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:38 am

Rushing towards the door, Night had to squeeze through the ground until he eventually popped through the crowd and dropped inside the Center. Brushing himself off, he made his way to the desk and pulled out a chart he had crudely drawn of all the Pokémon he had seen, some that had only names and other's; only numbers.

As he ran, he spoke quite loudly in-between breaths, as he slammed his fist on the counter.

"Give me a Pokémon! This the first time I've made it here and I’m not turning back!" he shouted, standing there as everyone stared at him until he realized his mistake. He still had to choose one, returning to his sheet and browsing for a selection.

"Can I have this one, the Nan no. Ninetails! That's it! I heard they're pretty good to use." he stated, handing the piece of paper to the person behind the desk and pointing to the picture-less title of #038 Ninetails and impatiently moving about in-place, waiting for the lady to reply.

twinthunmast

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Nightwind
Party Slots Filled: 1/6

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 am

''You do realise this is an egg adoption centre, child? Ninetales don't hatch from eggs, their prevolution, Vulpix does. I have some Vulpix eggs, if that's what you want?''
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am

"A Vulpix?" Nightwind pondered, looking through his sheets until he found the ninetails and the number before it, however he had not encountered or heard about a Vulpix. Nevertheless the lady was a professional, so Nightwind decided it was best to listen to her.

"Yes please, I'll have a Vulpix. I heard they're as powerful as a blastoise or Pidgeot!" he replied in an eager nature, expecting to see a tall, intimidating pokemon that he saw from the previous adventurer's that arrived there before him.

twinthunmast

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 am

It took the old woman a couple of minutes to find what she was looking for, but once she had, she approached Nightwind and handed it to him. A Vulpix
egg! ''You take good care of it now! It will need a lot of love and time to become as strong as you hope.''

Nightwind: Your unqiue shiny number is 747
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 am

Thanking the lady as he accepted the egg, Nightwind held it into the air and yelled "I've finally got a Pokémon!" before nearly dropping it. Catching it with both hands he promised to be more careful and carried out of the Egg Centre, moving to one hand to wave the lady goodbye and through the crowd of people again; ramming through them like a bouncer through the paparazzi.

"So my adventure begins! Now I can become the greatest Pokémon master in the world, just as soon as I find out how to get it out of its shell."

twinthunmast

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Apedoughboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Jon lets out a roaring shout as he charges through the crowd of people standing in-front of the door to the egg center. "Moooooove!!!!!" Pulling his arms in-front of his face he finally manages to make it to the entrance and wedges himself inside the door. "Why are there so many people just standing at the door. Don't they know how to open a door?" Jon sighs and reaches into his inside pocket pulling out a piece of paper.He walks up to the counter and spreads the paper out onto the desk. "I've been looking for a long time to find this pokemon, and I was told I need to find this egg."
Spoiler:

"Please tell me you have one back there." Jack sighs and waits patiently for an egg.
Apedoughboy
Apedoughboy

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Jonathan (Jonny)
Party Slots Filled: 0
Coins: 300

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 am

As Meiun got to the Egg Centre, he noticed a rather large crowd outside. Hoping that he wasn't too late and that it had closed already, he took a deep breath and pushed his way through the crowd to the front. After making it to the front he was relieved to see that it was still open and he thought that the people seemed to just be stood there to watch new trainers getting their eggs. He entered the Egg Centre he immediately went to the desk with an Old Lady stood behind it.

"Would you happen to have any..."

He quickly started saying but stopped after noticing another person who looked a similar age as him stood there as well.

"Oh sorry, I didn't notice you standing there...I guess I was a little overeager to get a Pokemon"

He said sheepishly as he then went and stood further back. He then remembered why he was there and then mumbled to the Old Lady,

"Oh, erm...Once you are free after helping out this person, I wouldn't suppose there would be any chance at all of me getting a Bagon Egg is there? Given the chance that you might have some in?"

He then just started waiting, twiddling his thumbs looking awkward.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 am

''A Togepi and a Bagon? Why... I know for certain that we have both eggs in, we had a few of each delivered this morning!'' the old woman said, happily. She never liked turning trainers away. She nodded to herself, then entered the back room of the building. Several moments passed... then several more passed. What was taking the old woman so long? Suddenly, there was an almighty crash, and a baby Skarmory charged out of the back room looking flustered. Before anybody could do anything about it, it hopped onto a nearby windowsil and then jumped out of the open window. The woman returned from the back room, looking rather flustered herself. ''Oh I do appologise! Sometimes we do get the odd egg that hatches before we give it away! It will be okay in the wild though, even baby Pokemon are ridiculously resiliant! Anyways!'' she said, grinning even wider. ''Here are your eggs!''

She passed the Togepi egg to Jon, and the Bagon egg to Meiun.

Jon: Your unique shiny number is 99
Meiun: Your unique shiny number is 201

Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 2:31 am

"Oh, thank you very much!" exclaimed Meiun as he took the Bagon Egg gingerly. He then turned and walked rather quickly out of the Egg Centre, stopping just before the door and waving goodbye to the Old Lady "Thank you again!" He then left to go give his attention to his egg in peace.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Apedoughboy Tue May 01, 2012 5:03 am

Jon looks on excitedly as the old lady begins to walk into the back room. Tilting his head for a moment, to try to get a look into the back room, Jon hears a loud crash followed by a metallic looking bird.

"What in the world is that!"

Pulling his arms up to his face in fear of the bird attacking him he is surprised to see it flees out the window. Jon lets down his arms and sighs.

"Whew, I thought that thing was gonna shred me up before I could even start my journey."

Jon grows a great smile as the old lady comes from the back with two eggs in her hand. He can barely keep a proper composure without jumping out for joy. Completely forgetting the Skarmory he ignores the old lady's apology and immediately begins to thank her.

"Thank you so much! I've been waiting for this day for too long."

Carefully cradling the egg in his arms he bows slightly to the old lady thanking her once again. Turning away from the desk Jon looks down to the egg, and start towards the door.

"Just you wait, we're gonna be the best there ever was."
Apedoughboy
Apedoughboy

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Jonathan (Jonny)
Party Slots Filled: 0
Coins: 300

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down