Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auriga Town General Store

+3
LJ Haru
Muur
Khia
7 posters

Go down

The Auriga Town General Store Empty The Auriga Town General Store

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:26 pm

The Auriga Town General Store is a small, compact version of your typical Pokemart. It stocks the basics every Pokemon trainer will depend on, yet naturally, its stock can't be compared with that of a regular Pokemart.

Pokeball: 200 Coins
Antidote: 100 Coins
Surf Mail: 50 Coins
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Auriga Town General Store Empty Re: The Auriga Town General Store

Post  Khia Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 am

''Hello!'' Khia whispered to the man behind the counter. ''Two Pokeballs, please!'' Her baby Beldum was still snoozing.

The man behind the counter nodded, then brought two Pokeballs to the counter. ''That will be 400 coins, please!'' he whispered back, glancing at Khia's new Pokemon.

Khia handed the correct amount of cash over, then left the shop, a slight spring in her step.

-400 coins
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Sam walked into the store just a few moments after Khia left with Baby nestled sleepily in his arms. He looked around and found that there really wasn't much to buy there. Pokeballs, Antidotes, and stationary, but not much else. He hadn't had much time or reason to enter the store himself so he hadn't really seen much of the interior until then. All in all it seemed quaint and he smiled at the man behind the counter.

"One Pokeball please."

The man nodded and pulled one compact Pokeball from behind the desk. Sam suddenly realized two things in that moment: one, Baby was heavy, and two, he'd have t hold Baby in one arm while he found his money. Though he struggled a bit, he eventually found the money he needed and clumsily set it on the counter, grabbed the Pokeball, and quickly moved his free arm to support Baby because his left was getting very tired. With that he nodded his head to the man and told him thank you, to which the man offered a farewell as he maneuvered through the door.

-200 coins
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

*charging into the story with his little bag of coins all excited that he'll have the means which to capture new pokemon should he be successful, His munchlax casually walking in after him looking around the store curiously. Lee turns to Samantha*

Sam! don't touch anything i can't afford, which actually means don't touch anything!
Muuunchlax...
Uhm.. hi and Hi! When you've got a moment can i purchase 2 pokeballs please!

*Sayiing Hi to the trainer he hasn't met before and a more enthusiastic Hi to the store keeper, he requests the pokeballs and holds out a pouch he had pre-counted for this particular moment. The assistant at the counter looks at Lee as if he was bored and drops 2 pokeballs on the counter snatching away the pouch and counting it quickly. Nodding as if im acceptance of it. Lee took the balls and ran out again returning to the area he was before, Sam running after him again.*
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 am

Dex rolled through the double doors of the Pokémart, gracefully spinning around on the spot and heading straight for the checkout. He grabbed two Poéball's as he skidded to a halt next to the checkout.

"Just these two, please."
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 2:58 am

Meiun entered the store with Bagon following closely behind, Meiun headed straight for the desk and looked that the shopkeeper. He then said "I don't suppose I would be able to purchase one Pokeball would I?". The shopkeeper nodded in response and went to get one, while he was getting the Pokeball Meiun took out his Money Pouch and started counting out 200 coins. The shop keeper returned with the Pokeball and handed it over in exchange for the 200 coins Meiun passed over. Meiun looked at the Pokeball, put it on his belt, said "Thank you" and left with Bagon.

-200 coins
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaku Thu May 03, 2012 4:31 am

Walking into the general store Tanku wasted no time in making his way to the front. Reaching the counter he looked around amazed by the quietness before calling out in a normal low tone so he wouldn't wake his Deno, at least not yet. "Hello. Anyone around?"
Tanaku
Tanaku

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tanaku
Party Slots Filled: 1/6
Coins: 350

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Thu May 03, 2012 11:20 am

It wasn't long after Karin left the egg center, that she arrived at the doors to the general store, taking a deep breath. She was more than content to simply carry Abra for now, but she wanted a pokeball in case she had to catch something on the way. Though upon second thought, Karin decided that Abra deserved its own pokeball so it could rest properly. She made her way inside the building, browsing the wares until she found the pokeballs. Grabbing two with one hand, since she still cradled Abra in the other arm, she headed for the counter, setting them gently down.

"I'd like to...purchase these please..."

After paying the clerk 400 coins and setting Abra down carefully, she put the pokeballs in her pack, before picking Abra back up and carrying him out of the store. Once outside, she set him down on the grass, digging out one pokeball. She held it out, smiling.

"Ready, Abra?"

However, Abra didn't even make a sound. It just kept sleeping peacefully away, curled up. Karin smiled warmly and leaned down, pressing a kiss to its head.

"Hmhm...silly Abra...sleep well"

She tossed the pokeball onto it, and Abra was brought into it, making her smile more. She then picked it up, putting it on her belt and looking towards the route she was going to take next.

"Route 1 towards Canis Town. We'll train hard and when we're ready, we'll face the gym leader and get our first badge...together..."
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Karin Hachikozu
Party Slots Filled: 2/6
Coins: 50

http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaku Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Hearing the door open Tanaku glanced back to see a girl enter the store. She went to a section of the store and came back with two pokeballs. After she bought them he watched as the girl used one on her own pokemon and looked seemingly happier. Just after she would finish talking to her pokeball he would walk to the row where she once was before coming to the front desk. There he found exactly what he was looking for, pokeballs. Picking up two of them he made his way to the front desk and handed 400 coins to the shopkeeper. "Thank you," he said before placing one ball on his belt and moving the other one in front of Deino. Coincidently, Deino had began to slide forward hitting the button on the center of the pokeball. All Tanaku could do was watch with a smile as his Deino was brought into the pokeball causing it to shake a few times. A beep could be heard from the pokeball as it stopped. Not questioning the method of what just happened Tanaku simply walked out of the store while placing his Deino's pokeball on his belt before placing his hands in his pockets.
Tanaku
Tanaku

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tanaku
Party Slots Filled: 1/6
Coins: 350

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down