Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams

+8
Meiun-Ousama
twinthunmast
Fightingtao
Elmo
Tempest Winds
LJ Haru
Muur
Khia
12 posters

Go down

Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams Empty Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 am

Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams Auriga_town_by_alogicaldeduction-d4xvcds

This is Auriga Town, a small yet beautiful settlement, where you, as a new trainer, were born and raised. Here you may RP the beginnings (or end!) of your journey as a Pokemon trainer! What awaits you beyond this perfect corner of paradise? There's only one way to find out, and that's to experience what no map can show you!
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams Empty Re: Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams

Post  Muur Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 am

Sam walked out of the Egg center just as a small breeze picked up. His jacket flapped about momentarily, but his attention was focused almost completely on the oblong object in his hands. Colored a light green with dark specks, the egg in his hands made is eyes light up. Clutching it to his chest, he noticed that it felt almost just like a stone, though it was warm, and he thought he could almost feel a pulse coming from within.

"Hmmm...
Just you wait, we'll be awesome together,"
he whispered to the egg as he walked away from the door.

Last edited by Muur on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams Empty Re: Auriga Town RP Thread: The Start of Dreams

Post  LJ Haru Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am

*wandering out of the egg center holding his egg he crouches down to lay the egg on some turf and sits on his heels as if expecting it to hatch any second now, it wobbled with intent to burst open at any moment. Lee pokes the egg with his finger where coincidentally a crack forms, surprising himself because he thought he just did that, he quickly puts his hand over the crack glancing around for any on lookers. He did not think it could just be his new friend trying to come out until the crack grew steadily until the crack went sideways beginning to light, rocking so much the egg fell on it side at Lee's feet, looking down focused on the egg rolling slowly.*

C'mon mate you better tougthen up fast if you wanna live through what I think we need to do.

*There was silence apart from a single notable crack and more rustling until a Munchlax emerged from the egg. Lee stared in disbelief because he simply didnt understand how the egg was so small yet contained this fella which seemed impossible. While Lee was distracted Munchlax was quietly cleaning himself, removing excess shell fragments and adjusting to the world it seemed finally he looked up at his new owner quizically, but she felt ignored for the moment.*

Oki then, a name... Pete!

*Lee said happily looking down at Munchlax who was now frowning, she obviously didn't like the name and Lee didn't seem to catch on until he remembered the small chance that is new friend was a girl. Without thinking he knelt down besides the little lady who was still frowning, but staring questioningly back at him. Almost seemed like she was trying to get a message across to state what was obvious.*

Well... you're a rare one i think, heh heh.. Sam, as in short for Samantha?

*Smiling at the idea, Lee seemed to like the idea and the Munchlax seemed to be content with the idea muttering "Munch" to herself loud enough for Lee to hear. The new trainer quickly rummages in his back pocket and picks out a little snack bag and holds it out to Sam who looks wide eyed at the packet snatching it away thinking it might be a trick, examining it and tucking it away into her hair.*

Yep.. Sam! lets go!
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 am

No sooner had Khia exited the Egg Centre, her teal-coloured Beldum egg began to move around in her arms. Did eggs usually bounce around like that? Khia had no idea, this was the first time she had ever been this close to one before! She hurried over to the edge of the path and sat down hurriedly, not wanting to accidentally drop the squirming orb. God, if it would just settle down for a second, she could take off the top layer of her kimono and use it to rest the egg on, but no matter what Khia did, it just would not sit still. If she held it in her arms, she would get bounced into, and if she put it gently on the floor, it would just roll away! Khia sighed, eyeing the pathway to Auriga Towns residential area. If she could just get home, she could put it in her bathtub!

Just as she struggled to her feet, there was an impossibly loud cracking sound. Looking slowly down at the wriggling egg she held, Khia was shocked to see a bright red eye staring back! She quickly sat back down again, eyeing her egg with wonder. As she checked it over, more and more pieces of shell were pushed off, until there, in her arms, sat a baby Beldum, it's eye closed to shield itself from the glare of the sun.

''I think I'll name you... Ray...'' She said as the exhausted Pokemon fell asleep in her arms.
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 am

As Sam was walking, he thought he heard someone say his name, but when he looked around, he only saw a new trainer walking away with a freshly hatched Munchlax. He shrugged and turned back to his head just in time to see a large crack appear just across the top of the egg. His eyes grew wide as the cracks steadily grew outward with the loud crackling sound of breaking shell. Before long he held in his hands a squeaking baby Larvitar. His eyes lit up and a smile stretched wide over his face as he began to laugh.

"Awwww! You're so cute!"

He brushed off some bits of egg shell as his Larvitar cried out at him.

"Hehe...
I guess you'll need a name huh?"

Having worked with breeding Pokemon for the past several years, he'd become accustomed to noticing their genders simply by looking. This one was female, he wasn't quite sure how he knew, but he just did.

Mmm.
How does Baby sound?

She squeaked what he assumed was a sign of approval before she started trying to get down out of his hands.

"Hahahahaha! Alright! Alright!"
He laughed as he set her down and she started stuffing dirt into her mouth.

He had almost forgotten that Larvitar typically hatch underground and have to eat away all the earth around them before finally reaching the surface and see their parents' face. It was only reasonable that they must be very hungry upon hatching. He smiled and patted the hard horn on her head as she ate.

" You must be hungry, huh?
Alright, eat up for now, and then we'll head over to the store to grab ourselves some Pokeballs."

He sat down next to her and watched her hungrily eat the dirt around them, meanwhile rolling her soon-to-be Pokeball in his hand.

Meanwhile, it would seem, the girl that had come in just before him also had her Pokemon hatch and she too was sitting nearby. He could recognize her red hair from around town, and seemed to remember her name being Khia, or something like that anyway. Sitting a short way down the path from her, he waved and grinned at her.

"Adorable aren't they?"
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am

Sam's sudden attempt at speaking with her startled Khia, but she soon regained her composure. The Beldum in her arms looked impossibly small, though Khia knew one day, her Pokemon would be massive and a force to be reckoned with. But for now... she smiled and nodded at Sam, not wanting to speak lest she wake Ray. They were indeed adorable... for now.
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm

-Crack!-

Caleb looked down at the egg he was carrying home. It was... already starting to hatch!? It almost made him wonder if they were using some technique to keep the babies in suspended animation until donated.

-Cr-Crack!-

Caleb quickly layed the egg down in the soft grass, and watched the little Ralts crawl out, covered in yolk. It looked up at him through its' hair-like shell, and gave a human-like coo. That's right. They were almost like a sub species of human, just like a select variety of other pokemon... except, moreso. Being a psychic type, they were incredibly intelligent, like humans, thus, they could act like them. The young man picked her up, and smiled softly.

"I can already tell you're a female."

Damn! And he wanted that gallade. But, he gained a warm look in his eyes. Perhaps, it didn't have to be as violent a road as he anticipated. Cradling it in his arms, he prepared to take a pokeball from his belt. But, then he remembered the lady's words. It was sensitive to emotion, so it likely needed it, especially starting out. Keeping it in his arms, he looked out towards the road out of his town. He had what he needed on him. He looked back down at the now sleeping baby Ralts.

"Your name will be Belle."

He walked towards the exit, pokemon in hand.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Dex was just outside of the egg centre when he spotted his Eevee egg beginning to move around in his lap. It wiggled from side to side, he stopped abruptly and the egg started to roll down his thighs and down his legs. It landed on the ground with a crack as the Eevee's legs popped out of the side of the egg, it started to run immediately. "What the ...?" he spluttered, it started to run quite quickly. Dex rolling along behind it, he was shouting at the top of his lungs. "Oi what're you doing!" Chasing after the egg, he spun his wheels as fast as he could.

The spritely unhatched Eevee was quite fast despite it not even being 10 minutes old. The great differences between humans and Pokemon. The rest of the shell slowly peeled away revealing the tiny monster. It ran around in circles chasing after it's own tail before stopping dead, it turned around and looked at Dex. It's head cocked to the left, "Eevee?" it said quizzically. Dex's jaw dropped and he smiled widely. "Heh, your gunna be trouble for me aren't ya?" he said with a dense smile across his face. "Now, I wonder if your a boy or a girl?" he said softly, he tried to tell the difference by looking at it, other than it having a slightly longer fringe, that covered part of it's left eye; there weren't any differences. "I'm not sure, you don't look like Dad's. Maybe your a boy?" The Eevee let out a happy sounding shriek, "I guess, that's a yes. I know what I'll call ya, Scamp!" The Eevee once again let out another happy squeek. "Scamp it is then." He patted his lap and the Eevee jumped onto it, it turned around and looked at all the other trainers that had adopted a Pokemon today. A Munchlax, a Beldum, a Raltz and a Larvitar. "I guess that old woman has a lot of eggs."
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Sam looked around as several new trainers left the egg center. The old lady was right, there certainly were a whole lot of new trainers out today. He smiled and looked at Baby who had eaten away a sizable crater around him. He noticed too that she seemed to be getting quite sleepy and chuckled to himself. Breaking out of the shell and already moving around so much must have been at least a little tiring for a newly hatched Pokemon and it was beginning to show.

He stood up, pocketing the Pokeball in his hands, and picked up Baby. Her skin, though new, was already hard as stone, though he could feel her warmth in his hands. She didn't struggle as he lifted her, and, as he held her against his chest, she happily began to doze off.

"What a little sweetheart you are."

He chuckled and stroked the back of her head as he carefully made his way past the crater and toward the town store.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 am

Tao opened the door of the egg centre and set one foot on the ground when -Crack-.
The egg he was carrying seemed prone to hatch almost immediately once it left the harsh cold enviroment of the centre. It hummed slightly as a sense of purring. Tao smiled and looked at it.
"Eager little fellow, aren't you?", he spoke from beneath his hair.

He stepped forward, the egg starting to move and crackle more and more the further Tao seemed to get away from the centre. Not wearing any shoes since he forgot them, he could feel the grass beneath his feet as he sat down and placed the egg in front of him. The soil and vegetation seemed to have done it, as the shells of the egg flew off, revealing the chubby mushroom pokémon inside.
It let out a boastfull "Beep!", as it looked at it's trainer for the first time. The pokémon was incredibly tiny, just coming out of it's egg, but that just added up to the cuteness of it's set frown-like face.
Tao smiled and grabbed an old leave lying next to him, holding it infront of the shroomish as it started nomming on it.
"Welcome to the big world, lil' fellow.", Tao said softly while petting the mushroom on the head. It purred and spores puffed out of it's head, luckily blown away by the wind, and leaned towards the large hand of it's trainer.
Tao smiled warmly. "Well, let's go, lil' Shroom-guy."; unaware that he just settled on a name for the pokémon, calling it Shroom for quite some time to come.

He picked the tiny mushroom up from the ground, plucking some grass along with it so it could entertain itself, and held it in his hands close to his torso. He saw the other trainers walking around, just having received their pokémon, and smiled.
"Man, my town is full of old farts that want to set out on a journey, isn't it?"
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 am

With his Pokémon safely nestled in his lap, he rolled towards the exit of the village. Today was the day he'd set out regardless, having acquired his Pokémon, the time to begin his journey was now. He let out a slight groan as he started to roll towards route one, this was the place he'd truly begin his journey. His first battle, his first encounter with a wild Pokémon, so many firsts. "Well Scamp, it's time to begin."

He rolled forwards as fast as his arms would let him, the little brown ball of fur sitting proudly. It's eyes sparkling in the sunlight.
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 pm

As Sam walked out of the General Store the sun shone in his eyes and he squinted. He hadn't quite realized how nice the weather was that day, and he smiled at the sky. He made his way to the path leading out of the Town and stepped into the grass beside it, just near the entrance. His sleeping Larvitar in hand, he carefully set her into the grass and pulled out her pokeball. It had been a gift for his last birthday and he'd been saving it for this day.

"Hey...
Hey Baby, wake up.
C'mon..."

The Larvitar stirred but didn't wake and he sighed. He thought a moment, picked up a handful of gravel off the side of the road, and held it by her nose. Sure enough, one eye opened, then the other, and she sat up, staring intently at the offered snack.

"'Atta girl."

He tossed her the handful of dirt and she quickly opened her mouth to gobble it up as quickly as she could.

"Now the, Baby. I've got something for you."

He held out the Pokeball and expanded it so that it filled up his palm. The Larvitar sniffed at it curiously a few times, looked at it from different angles, and promptly chomped down on it. The Pokeball bounced off her muzzle and fell to the ground, leaving Baby very confused, and Sam laughing.

"Hahahaha! No no Baby that's not food!
Hehe it's a Pokeball! That's you're new home."

She stood up, waddled over to it and poked it cautiously with her foot.

"Haha! It's okay Baby, it's safe. Here."

He picked up the red and white orb and gently pushed the button against her nose. She closed her eyes and wrinkled her nose just before she was engulfed in a red light and taken into the little ball. Startled at first, she struggled a little and the ball shook, but only for a moment before the little button went from red to white once more. Sam grinned.

"Alright then, come on out."

The ball opened and, as a stream of white light, she coalesced right in front of him in the grass with a cheerful "Taaar!"

He chuckled and petted her head.

"That's a good girl."

Having been squatting for a while, he stood back up and pocketed the Pokeball.

"Okay, how about we start our adventure now?"

"Larvi-Taaaar!"
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:16 am

After managing to escape the crowd of people waiting to get their own Pokémon and obtaining his first Pokémon Egg, he went back home to grab his fishing rod and marched out of the Town, suddenly stopping on the outskirts and staring at the egg.

"Is this a Pokémon? I heard some look like eggs but..."
he placed it in some nearby short grass and started to poke it with his rod, hoping something would happen; but to his dismay, nothing.

Staring at the egg for a moment he noticed it started to move, crack and eventually a paw broke through, leaving a hole that was too dark to see inside. Moving closer Nightwind peered one eye inside, until suddenly he saw something red glow from inside, getting bright by the second and immediately sensing this was a bad situation; he ducked what seemed to be a flurry of fire jetting from inside.

"What is the name of Pokémon alike was that?!" he yelled, looking back at the eggs that had one yellow eye glaring out from inside. Moving closer, he grabbed his fishing rod and move the tip towards the egg slowly: hoping to see if he could tame the creature inside. But unfortunately the Pokemon foresaw this and accurately fire three small fireballs from inside the eggs and set the bottom, center and top of the fishing rod alight; forcing Nightwind to drop it and watch it turn into ash.

"Listen you Vulpix, Pokémon! I'm your trainer and you're my Pokémon, you do as I tell you!" At the mere mention of this, the Vulpix broke out of its shell completely and poised itself to attack, sending wave after wave of fire towards his trainer; who dodged them, but got minor burns. Watching it scurry away into some nearby grass.

Following it behind, he saw its red fur through the tall grass and attempted to jump, eventually grabbing it and after a variety of struggling, eventually gave in.

"You're pretty fiesty aren't you? You might look cute but you sure pack a punch and with me as your trainer, nothing can stop us!" he stated, only to have the Vulpix turn its head and torch Nightwind's straw hat and most of his face, turning away and lifting its head in refusal afterwards.

Rubbing his head on the grass nearby, Nightwind eventually put the fire out while somehow managing to keep a hold on his Pokémon and getting to his feet, he stroked the tiny fox, which after a few bites to his fingers, eventually gave in to the relaxing sensation; as they left the Town to begin their Journey.

twinthunmast

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Nightwind
Party Slots Filled: 1/6

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 2:51 am

After leaving the Egg Centre with egg carefully in his folded arms he expected to have to push his way back through the crowd but surprisingly the crowd parted to let him past. He rushed quickly away to find somewhere secluded but as he got out of the crowd the egg moved. Panicking slightly he ran to a grassy area nearby and sat down with his egg. The egg started rocking more frequently and cracks started appearing, Meiun sat with bated breath, actually shivering with excitement as he was actually going to have his very own Pokemon to call his own. Parts of the egg started popping off and then suddenly the top half of the egg flew apart showing a Bagon sat in the bottom half of a Pokemon egg looking up at its new trainer cocking its head and saying "Bay?" inquisitively.

Meiun just looked at it with beaming eyes and said proudly, "Yes I am your new trainer Bagon". Whilst rubbing Bagon's head. Bagon looked happy and content, then out of nowhere jumped at Meiun and started trying to hug him whilst shouting "BAGON" happily. Meiun was caught slightly off guard by this but quickly recovered and started hugging Bagon back whispering "I am sure we are going to get along fine...Are you ready for some training?" to which Bagon just looked at him for a moment and nodded back at him and replying with "Gon". Meiun started getting up and then he and Bagon started their journey together.
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Apedoughboy Tue May 01, 2012 8:05 am

Jon leans his back against the door to the center to open it, giving the egg as much care as he can. His smile grows wide and full of excitement as he looks around him. Seeing all these new kinds of pokemon hatching from their eggs and meeting with their trainers for the first time was really entertaining. Jon then looks for a open space, not to far from everyone but just far enough to be comfortable.

"I wonder when you're gonna plan on hatching little guy?"

Finding a nice green spot to sit down he gently places the egg onto the ground.

"You seem pretty relaxed compared to all these other eggs."

Jon gently places his finger on the egg and rolls it a little bit before noticing a little nub sticking out of the bottom of the egg. Confused at first Jon places his finger on the nub causing it to kick Jon's finger away.

"What the!"

Jon gives a shocked expression and backs up as he hears a loud crack. Scurrying back to the egg he see's it roll and pick itself up on its nubs. Suddenly the top of the egg bursts open followed by a loud yell

"Brrrreeeeeeee!!!!"
"YOU HATCHED!!!! Oh it looks like you still got some shell on you there little guy let me get that."

Jon extends his finger out to try to shed the rest of the Togepi out of its shell but is suddenly interrupted as the Togepi juts out hands and smacks down on Jons finger.

"Okay okay you'll get out of there when you're ready, Oh yea that reminds me what should I call you? hmmm You look like a guy so no girly names for you. How about spike? It'll go with that crazy hair style of yours."

The togepi smiles and lets out another shout before jumping around in place.

"I think you and me are gonna be great together."
"To-ge-Breeeee!!"

Spike looks around for a moment and starts waddling around towards random trainers before he gets distracted by another and begins his way towards them. The excitement of the little pokemon could hardly be contained as the people around him were all expressing joy and happiness. Making his way back to Jon, Spike starts to do a little dance.

"Awwe, you're so cute. Here let me help you around."

Jon holds out his arms as the tiny pokemon waddles up to him. Cradling the pokemon Jon smiles and looks back towards his house.

"I know you just came into this world little guy but we've got a long way to go ahead of us and we need to get ready."

The small pokemon only smile up and jon and shouts again.

"Breeeee!!!!!"
"That's the spirit Spike. Lets go!"

Jon makes his way to his home to get ready to start his adventure.
Apedoughboy
Apedoughboy

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Jonathan (Jonny)
Party Slots Filled: 0
Coins: 300

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaku Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Exiting the double doors of the Egg Centre Tanaku looked down at his Deino egg a gave a faint smile. He could feel the heat exerting from it as it glowed and shook. "I wonder what happens next," he said to himself as he continued to walk towards the edge of the lake near route 1 and the Auriga Town store. Sitting down he placed his egg on his lap and began to examine it more as it shook. Taking a short breath he placed his right hand on the top of the egg. Coincidentally, the egg itself made a crack sound at the same time. For a second he thought he did something wrong when he did nothing at all. Weirded out he moved his face closer to the egg as more cracks formed. A moment later the egg glowed brightly and bursted creating a cloud of smoke around Tanaku. As it cleared he would see a black and blue pokemon looking him in the eye.
Tanaku
Tanaku

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tanaku
Coins: 350

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 pm

The member 'Tanaku' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'What Appears' : 2, 3, 5, 7, 7, 2, 7, 8, 3, 1, 2, 7, 3, 4, 5, 2, 1, 1, 7, 5, 1, 7, 5, 8, 4, 2, 6, 5, 8, 3, 4, 5, 8, 1, 2, 8, 6, 7, 3, 5, 5, 6, 4, 2, 8, 7, 4, 1, 6, 6, 3, 7, 7, 1, 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 13, 104, 140, 38, 157, 79

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Wed May 02, 2012 12:31 pm

As the double doors to the egg center opened, a small teenage girl with violet colored hair and emerald eyes exited the building, carrying a yellow and brown egg close to her body, looking happier than ever. She cradled it, humming softly as though she were singing a lullaby. But she didn't go back home, no. Karin headed over into the grass, sitting down and placing the egg in her lap. She was content to simply sit there and watch it, listening to the sounds of nature, when she decided that maybe a song would help her egg hatch sooner so she could meet her precious new friend. Karin took a tiny black ocarina from her pack, putting it to her lips. Within moments, a calm and gentle melody began to call out, but it quickly became sad, as she felt like her egg would never hatch. Just when she was about to give up and stop playing, a tiny crack appeared in her egg. She gasped, putting down her ocarina and holding the egg, watching it intently.

"Abra? Are you coming out now?"

She watched in amazement and wonder as piece by piece, the tiny Abra broke its way through, until it stared up at Karin, looking....well...sleepy. Tears welled in her eyes, and she hugged the Abra, beginning to cry.

"I knew you'd hatch! I knew you would!"
"Ab..?"

It stared at her, confused for several moments, before nuzzling her with its head. Karin sniffled and picked the Abra up.

"I'll love you forever, Abra. I promise I will!"
"Ab...ra..."

It wasn't much longer, before it decided to curl up in her arms...and go to sleep. Karin smiled and cradled it, looking around and deciding to head towards town so she could get a proper pokeball for her Abra...
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Karin Hachikozu
Party Slots Filled: 2/6

http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanaku Thu May 03, 2012 1:29 am

A moment of silence came as Tanaku and Deino continued to stare into each others eyes until finally Tanaku placed his right hand gently on his Deino's head. "Hi there," he said calmly.

Deino remained quiet as it continued to look at Tanaku before hoping onto his head and lying down. From it's mouth escaped a yawn with the sound, "Dei..no." This caused Tanaku to smile again as he stood up slowly. Placing both hands in his pockets he walked across to the Auriga Town General store.

His baby Deino sound asleep on his head he whispered to himself, "I guess I'll need to get you a pokeball now, huh?"

"Dei..no."
Tanaku
Tanaku

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tanaku
Coins: 350

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Thu May 03, 2012 10:59 am

OOC: So I didn't realize I needed to do the dice roll for shinyness in my actual post. So this will be my roll to see if Abra is shiny.
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Karin Hachikozu
Party Slots Filled: 2/6

http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Thu May 03, 2012 10:59 am

The member 'Zeria Iiyasei' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Wild is Shiny?' : 140

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Sam walked cheerfully into his home town, past the store and the egg center, and back toward the houses. It seemed that he hadn't left completely prepared after all and would need a few more items for his adventure. Already he had two Pokemon that he was proud to call his own, but if he was going to continue, he have to be a bit more prepared.

He entered his house and looked about for anything he could think of that might be useful. A sweater, a scarf, goggles, swim trunks...

He looked about for a few more things and found an old back pack he'd once used for school. Perfect.
Packing all this things into his backpack, he left once more to continue his journey with a beaming grin on his face.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down