Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Floor RP Area

+2
Muur
Khia
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Third Floor RP Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Floor RP Area

Post  Dice Roll Thu May 03, 2012 9:06 pm

The member 'Fightingtao' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'What Appears' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 221

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Fri May 04, 2012 3:58 am

Lee was still wandering around the 3rd section of the ruins, another wild rattata jumps out in attempt to surprise him once again. Summoning Sam again and Go Sam, use Tackle! She seemed more than happy to incline her master's request, attacking the rat like pokemon, but getting a bump from the Rattata in return. Again they trade tackles, the Rattata loosing it's enthusiasm, weakening quicker. Giving it a last tackle to KO it and returning to Lee's side looking almost unimpressed at the lack of challenges he's finding her, returning into her ball willingly. Lee felt he wasn't done yet and had more chances to train up prior to the next challenges in this area, continuing to walk around.

Last edited by LJ Haru on Fri May 04, 2012 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Fri May 04, 2012 3:58 am

The member 'LJ Haru' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'What Appears' : 4

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 124

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Sat May 05, 2012 1:57 am

Caleb saw what the man was trying to do, and quickly tossed two pokeballs his way. His sandshrew struggled to stand, but made quite the effort to do so.

"Whittle that thing's health down as much as you can, and catch it so no other trainer has to deal with it!"he snarled as the Spiritomb laughed, tossing a confuse ray at his sandshrew. The oor thing was too distracted by the pain to ignore it, sadly, and fell into an unbalanced trance. It ell to the ground, the mail still slowly driving into its' back. Much more and it would pass out from the pain.

"Take that monster down."
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Sat May 05, 2012 4:39 am

Wandering through rather fed up with finding the same pokemon repeatedly it wa getting on his nerves. Another Rattata appeared and he was tempted to just run up to it and bat it away with his own hand. Instead Lee summoned his Shinx for a change, thinking he should allow it to train up on the excess of Rattatas in this area. Go Shinx, Tackle! Shinx listened and did as it was asked, tackling the little Rattata quickly and successfully. The wild pokemon returned the attack in kind, taking another tackle itself after Lee said Do it again!. The fight with the wild pokemon went another round of tackles and a 4th time. Both pokemon weakening some, Shinx was able to continue maybe 3 times over, when the Rattata was struggling to remain standing. Shinx dealt a final tackle, returning to it's pokeball and Lee continued walking through the ruins

Last edited by LJ Haru on Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Sat May 05, 2012 4:39 am

#1 'What Appears' : 3

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 105

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 am

Sam caught the two Pokeballs Caleb threw him and nodded. With the Spiritomb's curse in effect they didn't have much time left before both their Pokemon passed out from the pain. Sam had to end things quickly.

"Hang in there Baby! Just a little longer! Use Bite!"

The Larvitar pulled herself to her feet. She was obviously in pain, but she attacked nonetheless. Her teeth sank into the Spiritomb's swirling body and Sam saw the Ghost's face contort, flinching from the pain.

"Alright Baby get back!"

He readied one Pokeball and tossed it, landing it once more square against the Spiritomb's face.
It shook once.
Twice.
Three times.
But in another second the Pokemon was out again, laughing at the broken ball beside it.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Sat May 05, 2012 7:35 am

The spiritomb floated there, drastically weakened, but holding onto its' maniacal facade. That last pokeball needed to work, somehow. Caleb looked over to Sam and held his Sandshrew as it fainted in his arms, the nail disappearing.

"You only have one more shot! Try to weaken it to the point of passing out, and catch it like that. These things are tough, but they're still pokemon. It will work! But, I don't know if a bite will overdo it or not. Does your larvitar have any other moves that can harm it less than that?"
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sat May 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Sam ran to Baby's side as the phantom nail in her back drove in deeper, making her stagger and fall to her knees. He heard Caleb speaking but Baby didn't know any moves but bite and leer, and she wouldn't be able to even do those if she passed out. Sam had to make the last ball count, there was little more he could do. He reached for the last ball in his pocket and felt something else...
The Potion!

Sam forgot he'd bought it and if there was any time he needed to use it, this was it.
He pulled the small bottle from his pocket and spritzed Baby with the healing mist. Her quivering body stopped shaking, and the scratches that covered her stoney skin seemed to visibly fade.

"Lar..."

The weakness was gone from her voice.

"Laaar!"

As she got to her feet Sam could see a look in her eyes that wasn't there before.

"Larvitaaaaaar!"

She yelled her name at the Spiritomb which seemed to frown at her new-found strength, then as though a breeze had entered the stuffy building, the grains of dust and dirt that covered the floor began to swirl around her. Around and around the breeze whirled as it grew faster and faster. In no time at all the room was filled with gale force winds carrying with them every speck and grain of debris and dust in the building. It howled like a storm as the sand blew through the various tunnels and holes dug into the building by the many Sandshrew that lived there. The sandstorm raged around them through the dimly lit room with enough force that it Sam had to raise the collar of his jacket and shield his face with his hands.

"Baby! Since when did you know sandstorm?!"

"Laaarr!" she yelled back.

The Spiritomb's body seemed smeared by the sandstorm and its face bore a frown that could easily be described as crestfallen. This was it, this was their ace in the hole!
With the damage it was taking from the sandstorm, Spiritomb would probably be weak enough to be caught.

"Alright! This is it!"

Sam readied the last Pokeball, aimed through the sandstorm, and threw!
The ball spun through the air and landed with an audible click against Spiritomb's stone base. With a flash of red light the Spiritomb was pulled into the Pokeball and all Sam could see through the raging sand and gloom was the bright red dot that told him it wasn't over yet. The ball shook once, twice, three times...

*Ping!*

The red dot disappeared and Sam breathed a sigh of relief into the collar of his jacket.
"I did it..."

The nail vanished from Baby's back and she turned to face him, grinning weakly.

"Laaaaarvitar!"

"We did it!"

He took Baby into his arms and hugged her tight before running to pick up his newly caught Pokemon and lifting it in the air to show Caleb.

"We got it!"
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Sun May 06, 2012 2:34 am

Caleb's sandshrew weakly opened its' eyes, seeing Caleb quite annoyed at being pummeled with sand. But, the end result brought a smile to his face.

"I can't believe you caught it. You certainly have a frightening new addition to your team, that's for sure. Tell me, what is your name?" Caleb returned his sandshrew after petting it, bringing back out his Ralts, whic h had no idea what all had just happened. It still fumed at him though, annoyed at being sucked back up into the pokeball.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Mon May 07, 2012 7:03 am

Sam drew Baby back into her Pokeball and laughed a bit at Caleb's remark about the Spiritomb.

"Hehe, I sure do," he chuckled.
"My name's Sam. It's nice to meet you. . ."

He'd let Caleb fill in the blank as he extended his hand in greeting.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon May 07, 2012 10:18 am

Returning the action, Caleb stood up and nodded.

"Caleb." he said bluntly, and turned to look around the area. The fight seemed to have scared off other pokemon in the vicinity. He sighed, and looked toward the stairs. His pokeballs had run dry too, so he would have to search for his pokemon here another time.

"I'd think it best to return to the pokemon center after something like that. Thanks for the assist, well meet again, I'm sure." he let out a little wave, and left, his confused pokemon following curiously.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Sam waved goodbye as Caleb left.

"Seeya! Thanks for all the help! I sure owe ya!"

He beamed after him and soon realized that he was without a healthy Pokemon and desperately needed a visit to the Pokemon Center as well. Hoping to avoid any more encounters he briskly trotted down the worn out stairs, also hoping his sandstorm didn't damage the ruins structure too bad.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Tue May 08, 2012 12:38 am

Still wandering through he's bored of seeing the same pokemon so frequently, toying with the idea of finding something better or more. Wondering what to do, we thinks he's allowed his attention to other pokemon keep him away from Sam, picking off the pokeball and summoning her out. Sam looked around sleepily giving a dull and un-impressed "Munch..."
Sorry Sam i hadn't forgotten about you. Sam perked up a little not because of Lee's attention, but because she spotted a pokemon, a Ghastly. Lee also noticed this and struggled for thought pointing at it and Yelling uncontrollably HEY Uhhh... Use.. That.. Sleuth Thingy!! Sam recognised what he meant and did so using Odor Sleuth on the Ghastly Identifying it and removing it's ghostly impression, making it whole for the time being.
The wild Ghastly didn't like how this was going being made vulnerable to physical damage. It used Lick on Munchlax, she just stood there glaring at the Ghastly discontently, proceeding to tackle it, the Ghastly didnt take it well and was severly weakened after it drooping slightly, it began turning as if struggling to move, Lee had prepared and was ready with a empty pokeball, throwing it at the wild pokemon it appeared to nudge it and hover away a moment capturing the essence of Ghastly. It shook slowly and stopped after a couple of shakes, ending the Ghastly's freedom.

Last edited by LJ Haru on Tue May 08, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 08, 2012 12:38 am