Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass Area One

+6
Muur
Elmo
Fightingtao
Dice Roll
Tempest Winds
Khia
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grass Area One - Page 2 Empty Re: Grass Area One

Post  Tempest Winds Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 am

Caleb returned to route 1, with two pokeballs on his belt. He grinned a little.

"Hey. Belle. You still want a playmate, don'cha?"

The little raltz nodded expressively. With that, the man stepped forth into the grass.

"Then let us stir up some trouble!"
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:51 am

The member 'Tempest Winds' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Wild Enounter Y/N' : 5

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 am

A wild pokemon leaped from the grass! But what was it!? Caleb readied himself, raltz curiously watching.

((shiny number: 70))
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 am

#1 'What Appears' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 185

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 pm

A bidoof leaped from the grass! The young raltz readied itself to attack, when Caleb picked it up, a glazed look in his eyes. At that, he turned face, and walked away. The bidoof, curiously, just stood there wondering what had just happened.

"Come on. Let's try this again"

Caleb begins ruffling the grass.
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 pm

#1 'Wild Enounter Y/N' : 5

#2 'What Appears' : 2

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Caleb found himself kicking a pidgey out of the grass, and it flew away. Dissapointing. Raltz reached out with stubby arms, as if to beckong it back.

"This is gonna take a long while."
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Shiny number: 134

After healing her Pokemon at the PokeCentre, Khia returned to Route 1 in search of more Pokemon to add to her team. It didn't take long for one to find her; another Pidgey, though this one not as head-strong. With a grin, Khia unhooked Ray's Pokeball and threw it to the floor, summoning him before the attacking Pokemon.

''Ray, use Takedown! And be careful about it!''

Ray charged forwards and hit the Pidgey head-on, suffering recoil damage as it attacked. Khia cringed; she hated that her precious Pokemon could only attack by hurting itself, but since it didn't bother Ray too much as long as it was used in moderation. As the Pidgey tackled Beldum, Khia made a mental note to always make sure Ray was okay after one of these wild encounters. Another Takedown later, and Pidgey lay defeated! Khia held her arms out to Ray, who wasted no time floating into them.

''Well done, you!''
Khia said findly.
''Dummm!'' Ray said, blinking.

Last edited by Khia on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu
Party Slots Filled: 4/6
Coins: 200

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 pm

The member 'Khia' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'What Appears' : 1

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 88

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Winds Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm

SEVENTY TWO.
Out of the grass hopped a familiar beast. The purrloin they had encountered earlier. Caleb smiled, and sat his Raltz on the ground, quite dizzy from running circles in the grass.

"Alright Belle. Just like I taught ya. Teach that cat not to swat at your face again!" the pokemon happily bounded over to the purrloin, which saw the opponent rushing forth. It was faster than the poor raltz, however, and managed to get a weak scratch in before being slammed with a full speed glomp. The two pokemon rolled around a bit, trading blows. They seemed to just be doing what Caleb said to do. They were playing with each other. This was odd, since purrloins are a very sadistic beast. Then again, maybe it was taking the raltz seriously, and was just that weak right now? Whatever the case, Caleb noticed his raltz getting quite weak. Of course. He hadn't healed it at a pokemon center yet. It wasn't hurt badly, but it was extremely tired. It was then that he noticed what was happening.

This purrloin was holding back to beat the living daylights out of his pokemon! He had no choice. It was surely weak enough.

"It sucks my first catch has to be such a jerk. Well. Come here!"

He threw his pokeball! Bounding off of the purrloin, it hissed in retaliation as it was sucked into the ball. It struggled within, the ball wiggling back and forth. Once.. twice... three times... but then the ball suddenly hopped off the ground!

"You're joking!"

-click-

The pokeball shut completely, and the purrloin was his. Picking up both the ball and the pokemon, he smiled, and continued off to the town again to heal them both.

Last edited by Tempest Winds on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm

#1 'What Appears' : 6

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 4

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm

90!

*Haru gets up again and wanders into the grass again this time he came face to face with a bug which didn't seem too friendly, good thing Sam was there she hopped in between the 2 to save Lee.*

Errrrm, Tackle!

*As if expecting such Sam was already on the move to strike the Weedle, striking it in such away with it's left fist to avoid it's horn and jumping back, the Weedle didn't appear to have taken it too well. The weeble jumps up at Sam and struck her on her arm as she raised it to infront of herself in self defense. She leaps after weedle and uses tackle again this time with her right fist. Weedle seemed to be flaking a little, not giving the feeble thing another chance she attacks again much alike the tackles previous and the weedle drops clearly beyond it's ability to hold out any longer.*

YES! you go Sam, you did it!

Last edited by LJ Haru on Tue May 01, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm

The member 'LJ Haru' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'What Appears' : 4

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 63

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Tao laughed as he put shroomish down on the ground next to the larvitar.
"Looks strong? He likes to think so, yeah.", Tao responded. Shroomish frowned up at his trainer and puffed himself up. He turned to Baby and waddled over to her, calling out his name in gratitude as he nommed on a bit of the soil.

"That's baby, huh? Couldn't think of a name?", Tao said like a hypocrite. He laughed before raising the hair out of his eyes for a second to look at her. "Seems like a rock type. I say it fits you!", he slapped Sam on the back laughing heartily.

"Yeah, I'm heading out. Mostly just wanted to get out of that town but being a trainer won't hurt either. Easiest way to make a living, you know.", Tao said as he scratched the back of his head.
"Been in Auriga for far too long. What about you? GOing to take up challenges or just research?"
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Sam laughed at Tao's comment about Baby's name.

"Hahaha! I don't expect you've done any better? What'd you name yours? Shroom? Hahahaha!
Yeah, she is a rock type, rock and ground specifically. and I'll take that as a compliment. The Shroomish fits you too, you and that mop-top of yours."

He chuckled and ruffled Tao's hair.

"Yeah well, I suppose we all have our reasons. I think it'll be a little of both for me. I just love Pokemon, so I want to learn as much as I can about them. Maybe when I'm done I can come back here and help out the old lady with all I've learned."

Sam beamed at the thought while Baby munched on some gravel and offered to share some with Tao's Shroomish.

Last edited by Muur on Tue May 01, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Post  Khia Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 am

Khia rushed back to Route 1 after learning that a baby Skarmory had escaped from the Egg Centre in Auriga Town. She knew other trainers in the area would soon catch wind of the escaped Pokemon, and they would all soon be looking for the chance to capture it! Khia wanted to add that Skarmory to her team, so she had to capture it before the others did! With a determined face, she headed out into the grass, her hand hovering above Ray's Pokeball, just in case she was lucky enough to find it...

...apparently not! The very moment she entered the grass, a particularly slow-looking weedle almost tripped her up! With a shout, she landed flat on her backside, cursing her own carelessness. All this noise would have surely scared the Skarmory away, and she knew that now she had no chance of finding it here. Getting to her feet, she angrily watched the weedle crawl away. It looked as though she wasn't the only thing wanting to avoid battling today...

Sighing, she removed herself from the grass moved back to the path with the intention of spying upon the other trainers in the area...

Last edited by Khia on Tue May 01, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Khia
Khia
Admin

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Khia Jinketsu

https://pokemonprism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 am

The member 'Khia' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Skarmory Event' : 5

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Tue May 01, 2012 1:59 am

Shiny Number: 11
Feeling disappointed that he hadn't found anything on his first proper trip into the wilderness, he explored a little deeper as he heard a rustling coming from behind the trees. Dex's bold young Eevee, Scamp was on the case. He leaped from his lap and dove into it, he let out a low toned hiss as he darted back out quickly followed by.
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 1:59 am

The member 'Elmo' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Skarmory Event' : 4

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 115

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 am

Sam heard some shouting and noise coming from Auriga and saw something glint in the sun as it flew over the trees and into the tall grass. His face grew stern with concern.

"Excuse me, looks like there's something going on. C'mon Baby!"

"Taaaar!"

Sam ran into the grass where he thought he'd seen whatever-it-was land and looked around. He heard some movement in the grass nearby and quietly moved to investigate. Unfortunately, the only thing he could find was a Purrloin as it groomed itself. Sam let out an exasperated sigh and signaled Baby to attack. Whatever was there before had already moved, and he had no clues as to where it could have possibly gotten to.

In his disappointment he almost didn't notice that his Larvitar was actually having a bit of difficulty fighting the Purrloin. Though the Purrloin wasn't that strong, Baby's biting didn't seem to have much of an effect on it and it would simply bat her away with a scratch.

"Hang in there Baby! Use your leer!"

Baby bared her teeth at the Purrloin in an odd kind of grimace that made the feline Pokemon pause for a moment.

"Alright Baby, keep it up!"

Baby got to her feet and continued leering at the Purrloin which continued to look at her strangely, slightly confused.

"Alright now bite!"

The Larvitar lunged forward and bit down hard on the Purrloin's tail. The resulting yowl probably scared away whatever had flown into the grass earlier if it hadn't fled already, but Sam didn't really care much anymore. The chances of him finding it were pretty slim by now and his baby needed him.

"Alright, let go and keep leering!"

Baby obeyed and the Purrloin reeled away, hissing.

"Laaarrr..." Baby growled.

"Alright Baby! Now bite it one more time!"

She lunged once more and caught the Purrloin's back leg this time as it tried to dodge. The Purrloin fainted with a feeble yowl.
Baby let go and looked to Sam for approval her stony skin scuffed in several places with scratches.

"That's my girl, good job Baby."

Last edited by Muur on Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 am

The member 'Muur' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Skarmory Event' : 6

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 69

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 3:07 am

Arriving after hearing that the Skarmony that escaped the Egg Centre while he was there. Meiun arrived at Route 1 with Bagon keeping up, he decided to see if he could find that Skarmony, so he then went in to the grass in search with Bagon skipping along contently.

Sadly he didn't find the elusive Skarmony but instead found a Weedle, "Oh well" he sighed. Looking at Bagon he then decided "Well, it will give you some battle experience, so how do you fancy taking that on instead?". Bagon looked at him, then at the Weedle, and back at him and seemed to be thinking then nodded with a "Bay" and ran forward to be square on with the Weedle. The Weedle started the battle by firing Poison Sting at Bagon who possibly out of sheer luck jumped to the left and dodged it. Meiun remembered that this is the time where the trainer instructs his Pokemon on what to do next, this was when he realised that he knew none of Bagon's moves, panicking he just shouted "Bagon...errrr...Go get it!".

Bagon then turned round and questioned her trainer with a "Gon?", but as she did this, Weedle attacked with another Poison Sting, this one hit Bagon on the back. "Baaay!" she screamed out in pain, from this opening Weedle followed up with yet another Poison Sting and this one also hit Bagon. Something then must have happened in Bagon's mind, her eyes just went red and she screamed "BAGON!", rushing at the Weedle with surprising speed since she was only born recently.

Meiun was shocked, the Bagon he was seeing now seemed like a totally different Pokemon than she was before, then it clicked in his mind, this move must be called Rage he thought as Bagon was hitting Weedle with all her might. The Weedle then fell unconscious due to the incessant beating Bagon had given it, Bagon then turned round, and glared at Meiun with those red eyes and started running at him. Meiun realised what was happening and put his arms up yelling "No! No! It's me Bagon, your trainer!", but Bagon was either not listening or she couldn't hear him. Bagon delivered a hit with her head that caught Meiun in the left knee, which took him down. Whilst face up on the floor he managed to grab Bagon and held her close despite her struggling, he was trying to remind her of when they first met and she hugged him. After about a minute she calmed down and looked at him cocking her head to one side and said "Bay?" inquisitively, he hugged her and replied "Don't worry it's not your fault, it's mine".

Then still holding Bagon he got up and decided to head to the Pokemon Centre for Bagon's sake. He then limped off in the direction of Canis Town and its Pokemon Centre, while ignoring the presence of the other trainers around, which he had forgotten about. Just before he got into Canis Town he remembered something, and looked at Bagon "Oh, to be healed in the Pokemon Centre you will need to be in one of these" he said indicating the Pokeball on his belt. Bagon seemed to acknowledge this with a nod, Meiun then took the Pokeball off his belt and enlarged it and tapped the button against her nose, a bright red light engulfed Bagon and she seemed content in the Pokeball as it was fine straight away. He nodded, put the Pokeball back on his belt and proceeded to limp straight to the Pokemon Centre muttering "Don't worry Bagon, you won't be in there long."

Last edited by Meiun-Ousama on Tue May 01, 2012 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 3:07 am

The member 'Meiun-Ousama' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Skarmory Event' : 5

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 173

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 am

Making his way through the tall grass, Nightwind marched proudly as he made his way towards the next Town ahead. His tiny Vulpix cradled in his arms and with a bossy temper, the effect of the stroking quickly wore off as it began to narrow its eyes and gaze at the clouds above.

"So what moves can you do Vulpix? Wait that's a bland name." he pondered in though as the tiny fox's head snapped in his direction, eyes getting fiercer by the minute.

But suddenly there was a rustling in the distance, getting louder as they approached it. Unfortunately it was only the wind blowing through the leaves.

Last edited by twinthunmast on Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

twinthunmast

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Nightwind
Party Slots Filled: 1/6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 am

The member 'twinthunmast' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Skarmory Event' : 8

Dice Roll