Pokemon Prism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass Area One

+6
Muur
Elmo
Fightingtao
Dice Roll
Tempest Winds
Khia
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grass Area One - Page 3 Empty Re: Grass Area One

Post  Tempest Winds Tue May 01, 2012 3:50 am

Caleb returned to route 1, having heard of a baby skarmory appearing in the area.

((shiny number: 7))
Tempest Winds
Tempest Winds
Not the Batman

My Trainer
Trainer Name:
Party Slots Filled: 6
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 3:50 am

The member 'Tempest Winds' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Skarmory Event' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 130

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ Haru Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 am

*shortly after their rest post the previous Weedle Sam perks up with a quick serious "Munch" standing at ready listening for movement, she was right to a unexpected pokemon appeared and Lee didnt recognise it. It was a little Skarmory chirpping bleakly, but unnecessarily aggressively, Sam looks at it's size and stands firm with anew confidence. Quickly checking a slip of paper lee shouts his idea.*

Use Metronome!

*looking surprised by the idea she uses the ability either way, both the pokemon hold their positions for the moment and she merely takes a fighting stance like waiting for Skarmory to strike first*

Wah? I said use!~

*The Skarmory darts towards Munchlax detecting a possible opening, Sam stood taking a hit from the Skarmory's peck, immediately Sam moved in retaliation using counter from the metronome's effect striking the Skarmory across it's right wing. The wild pokemon seemed stunned for the moment and hopped back a bit surprised by the strike it had taken.*

YEAH!

*Lee begins rustling through his backpack for his purchases he brought for moments like this. Sam continued on the offensive using Tackle again hitting it on one the side of it's head, looking like it's somewhat more dazed than before it seemed like the optimal chance to capture it. slightly regaining it's posture it used peck on Sam again striking without any reaction this time, making her flinch from the pain. Shortly after Lee had picked out a pokeball and was in the process of swinging it in the wild pokemon's direction. Sam was charging for another tackle striking it again on it's already beaten wing making it thump to a side, but struggling back to it's feet exhaustedly. Finally throwing the ball at the Skarmory Lee hoped he hadn't waited too long while his pokemon continued fighting, hitting it with the ball it seemed to get sucked up and into the contraption. the ball bounced to the ground and rocked steadily for a moment or two, Both Sam and Lee watching apprehensively. Finally it seemed to come to rest and stop rocking.*

eh?.. o.o"

*Lee scrambles forward, plucking the pokeball off the ground and sprinting away with Sam trailing after him yet again. Lee now worried for his new pokemon's health taking it back to his house to ensure it rests.*

Last edited by LJ Haru on Tue May 01, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
LJ Haru
LJ Haru
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Lee Jonah Ichiharu
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 600

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 am

The member 'LJ Haru' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Skarmory Event' : 9

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 104

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Tue May 01, 2012 4:17 am

"Aw it was just the wind! Maybe we should look somewhere else?" Nightwind asked, meanwhile his Vulpix squirmed out of his grasp and landed beside him, setting his feet alight and encouraging him to perform a very badly rehersed dance on the spot; to put the fire out.

"Why'd you do that? Oh of course, your name! Why not Blaze?" The Vulpix looked unimpressed at the suggestion but couldn't care less to ignite him.

"Hmm... Well you're a girl so how about Sunshine?" the mere mention of Sunshine sent Vulpix into a flurry of rage, chasing after his with blow after blow of fire. Running in fear of his partner, Nightwind accidently tripped over something concealed in the tall grass, something that was moving and squirming like a worm.

"Is that a Weedle? Vulpix attack!" the trainer commanded his partner, who instead decided to sit on the rock and watch from afar, as the weedle started to chase him constantly until he had him cornered at a tree; the point its tail began to glow green as it lifted it into the air and swinging it towards him, causing Nightwind to start screaming in fear.

Suddenly hearing the scream, the Vulpix leapt to its feet and chased down the attacking weedle, managing to tackle it from behind and causing the enemy to turn to face her.

"Finally decided to help me huh? Okay then, let's work as a team!" boasted Nightwind, his vulpix looking over her shoulder and agreeing with its feminine cry.

The tiny fox began to dash towards the weedle, waiting for its trainer to give a command. "Vulpix use flamethrower!" his Vulpix, astonished at such a request tripped over its own feet and found itself dragging across the ground. The enemy weedle looking down at the Vuplix as it arrived, raised its tail into the air.

"Oh wait, maybe you can't use it. Erm, Growl?" pondered the trainer, his vulpix yelling out a voice that caused the weedle to miss and hit the ground. "Counter with Tackle?" asked the trainer, who hoped he got the move right; the tiny fox leaping towards the Weedle and knocking it to the ground; it's eyes spiraling around.

Staring at it for a moment as the Vulpix brushed up against his leg, Nightwind suddenly burst into life yelling "We did it! I won my first pokemon battle!" only to have his vulpix torch him again from shock.

Last edited by twinthunmast on Tue May 01, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

twinthunmast

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Nightwind
Party Slots Filled: 1/6
Coins: 200

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 4:17 am

The member 'twinthunmast' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'What Appears' : 4

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiun-Ousama Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 am

Shiny Number: 201

Now they had been home and discussed things with Meiun's dad, Meiun and Bagon felt they had a stronger understanding of Rage. Meiun's dad also told him a few things about Bagon that may help him in future travels and tended to his knee with some basic first aid, now his knee felt fine. But they felt they were ready to take on another wild Pokemon. They started poking round the grass to find a test subject. They managed to startle a Pidgey which promptly took to the air and started circling the duo, Bagon was watching it in awe. "Bagon, when it comes down to ground level get ready to use Rage" a command that Bagon acknowledged, and was quickly put to the test as Pidgey came down flying just above the ground towards Bagon ready to tackle her. But Bagon was quicker and got the first attack in, Pidgey was knocked back but quickly recovered and was soon coming in with another tackle, however this one hit Bagon first. Bagon was knocked over but quickly jumped up and was ready, Pidgey came in with yet another tackle but Bagon was ready this time and got in the hit first again, this one was a stronger attack than before and it actually managed to knock the Pidgey unconscious. Meiun and Bagon just looked at each other, then at the same time they both jumped and punched the air together. "I am very proud of you Bagon" beamed Meiun while looking at her, Bagon looked at him and responded with "Bay!". Meiun smiled, and then became confused as Bagon was jumping and flapping her arms "What are you doing?" he asked her, "Gon" she replied indicating the unconscious Pidgey. "Ohhhh I understand" he said "My father mentioned something like this might happen, you want to fly don't you?" to which Bagon nodded excitedly. He picked her up, and she promptly turned around and jumped out of his arms flapping her arms trying to fly, but ended up landing on her head on the floor. "Are you ok?" he urgently asked and Bagon got up as if nothing had happened, "You know, if you keep growing like this, I won't be able to pick you up for much longer" he told her "But anyway, let's get you checked out at the Pokemon Centre". He put her in her Pokeball and headed to the Pokemon Centre.

Last edited by Meiun-Ousama on Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Meiun-Ousama
Meiun-Ousama
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Meiun Ousama
Party Slots Filled: 3
Coins: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 am

The member 'Meiun-Ousama' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'What Appears' : 2

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 55

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

Sam emerges from the Tall grass with a very tired looking Baby. He holds up her Pokeball and and she happily flows into it through a stream of red light.

"You did good, Baby. "

Baby had been roughed up a good bit in that last fight, and the damage she'd taken from the previous battles had added up. While she wasn't in any serious danger, she had certainly gotten very tired and it was worth visiting the pokemon Center in the next town over. Sam started walking toward Canis town and waved, beaming, at Tao and his Shroomish.

"It was nice talking to you, but I gotta get this lil miss over to a Pokemon Center! See y'all later!"

He walks quickly down the path to Canis, hoping that there's not much of a crowd at the Center.
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll
Party Slots Filled: 4/6

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Tue May 01, 2012 10:29 am

As the Weedle jumped out from behind the bush, Dex's hand immediately slapped across his forehead. "Awww, I wanted it to be something better." Scamp hissed some more at the Weedle, "evidently it seems you don't care too much for that Weedle." he looked at the Eevee that was starting to growl. "Well come on then boy. Let's Battle!"

Scamp's ears perked up, it let out a happy sounding squeak as the Weedle raised up and shot out webbing from its mouth. "Dodge it, Scamp. Then smash him with tackle." Dex's Eevee jumped to the side, the webbing missing entirely. As it landed it charged head first into the side of the Weedle. "Good job. Now hit it again." Scamp jumped back some more then rushed head first into the Weedle sending it flying into a tree. The bug-type Pokémon splatting into a smear on the tree. "Well done, Scamp." Dex said, a slight smile across his face. He patted his lap and the young fox like creature jumped into it. "Let's see what else is out here."

Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 10:29 am

The member 'Elmo' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'What Appears' : 6

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Fightingtao Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm

(I'll make my shiny number a 38.)

Tao was mostly dozing off and staring at Shroom as the commotion for the escaped Skarmory took place. Really, he should pay more attention to these kind of things, but noooo.
Sam had darted off for whatever reason and Tao just calmly crouched down and petted his shroomish. The shroomish beeped in response, and let out a slight purr.

Suddenly it jumped to attention, as the grass rustled and a pidgey came darting out. It hadn't counted on the encounter and immediately got defensive, puffing up it's feathers. Shroomish, feeling threatened by the bird pokémon, did the same.
Tao stood for a second, not sure what to do, untill he realised the pidgey couldn't be that high leveled yet. Pidgeys also weren't known for using their beak to attack, like their Spearow counterparts. Flying type attacks were still beyond it's reach, so the fight would just be tedious with absorb, not dangerous. He smiled as he ordered Shroomish.
"Have at 'm, lil guy. Absorb the shit outta that sucker."

The shroomish responded with a boastful call and charged the pidgey, absorbing the nutrients in it's body while the bird itself while the pidgey tackled and slammed into him. The grass attack didn't seem to have much hold on the pidgey, but surely and slowly it got worn down while Shroomish kept healing himself bit by bit.
By time, the pidgey fainted, leaving Shroomish proud and victorious. but not before, in a desperate attack to get the shroomish to seize attacking, it suddenly lashed out with it's beak, hitting shroomish square center in the face
"Hell yes, little guy." Tao said, as the shroomish jumped up into his arms. "You're becoming quite the little champ."

Shroom let out a weak beep, and Tao looked worried.
"Lets see if we can get ourselves some crew mates too though, I can't have you do ALL the battles."

Last edited by Fightingtao on Wed May 02, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fightingtao
Fightingtao
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Tao Youmakouro
Party Slots Filled: 3/6
Coins: 250

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm

The member 'Fightingtao' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'What Appears' : 1

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 64

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Wed May 02, 2012 3:07 am

The Vulpix now growing used to her trainer, Nightwind decided to stay in the grass and look around for any more Pokémon they might encounter, but they still had their disagreements. Pointing left without any direction, Nightwind suggested his intuition of being a trainer for a few seconds would be enough; however his Vulpix, with a keen sense of smell and direction, decided against it and headed right instead.

"Come on Blaze, couldn't you at least once listen to me?" the trainer pleaded, thinking about what he said as he followed his Pokémon, wondering who was the Real trainer in this relationship.

"I've got it! How about Kyuubi?" boasted Nightwind, catching up to his Vulpix who suddenly stop on her own and stared its narrow eyes into the deep grass growth ahead of them.

--------

Pecking at it's back, a tiny bird with white and brown feathers coo'ed to itself carelessly, purning itself for the day. However immidiately Vulpix leapt at the bird, causing it to squark and peck at the Fox's head violently, soaring up into the air after it got tired.

"Try tackling it when it comes down!" adviced the trainer as the vulpix prepared itself, however the pidgey already saw the attack and plummeted to towards the canine, doing it's own version of tackle to hurtle the Fox quite a distance.

"This one is strong. Kyuubi! Next time it comes around use growl and counter with your own tackle!" The pidgey turned around and started to dart back, only for Vulpix to use Ember instead; roasting the Pidgey as it passed by to both of their shock.

"Wait, the growl you did last time seemed more like a yell than move. Can't you do Growl?" asked the trainer, who got a silent nod from the Fox; deciding to rest on a rock nearby.

Last edited by twinthunmast on Wed May 02, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

twinthunmast

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Wed May 02, 2012 3:07 am

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 74

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  twinthunmast Wed May 02, 2012 4:42 am

Deciding to sit next his Vulpix, Nightwind looked over at his Pokémon resting, deciding to find out what was going on with his Pokémon and why it was in such a bad mood.

"Hey Vulpix, if you couldn't use growl, but you can use Ember; does that mean you can't use Tackle?" he questioned, the Pokémon lifting one paw to show a considerable bruise through the fur, making Nightwind realize what he had done.

"Did I do that to you or the Pidgey?" he asked, the Vulpix turning itself away from its trainer to confirm it was him.

"So since I didn't tell you to use the right ability, I cause you to hurt yourself? That doesn't make... wait isn't there a move that hurts yourself when you can't attack." suddenly realizing the truth, he moved up to Vulpix and hugged her, nearly squeezing her to death until she set his hair alight.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm just new to this thing and I wanted to do my best." tears forming as he sat on the rock, his grip now looser around his Pokémon who understood his sympathy and started to claw at his shirt unintentionally, smiling at him as Nightwind looked down.

Wiping his eyes with one hand he smiled, stroking his Vulpix as it "Mewed" in delight. "At least I know you can use Ember" he stated; while something was watching from a distance.

Spoiler:

twinthunmast

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Wed May 02, 2012 4:42 am

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 9

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmo Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 am

Dex rolled further and further away from his childhood, he was getting closer to the neighbouring village. Canis town, the residents claimed that it was on the verge of becoming a city, however, Dex didn't think that it'd happen. The longer grass made it harder for him to wade through, especially in his current wheelchair. The purple feline creature dove out of the bushes it's long claws extended outwards already trying to scratch Dex's Eevee. "Woah..." Dex said without thinking. Scamp had already jumped onto the ground. Three thin red lines appeared across it's left eye. It closed it slightly as it let out an angry screech.

"Woah, Scamp ... are you okay?" Dex screamed, although it took no notice, it had already burst forth slamming its head into the Purrlion's side. It flew through the air several feet, it spun in mid-air and landed on the ground elegantly. It growled in response, trying to intimidate Scamp. It worked slight, he ended up taking a few steps back.

"You can do it pal, hit him again." Dex shouted, Scamp immediately ran towards its opponent, once again it thrust its head into the Purrlion, however this time it countered with another scratch across Eevee's back. Scamp let out a yelp as the blood began to pour from its wounds. "Come on Scamp tackle it again, it can't take much more." Dex said, Neither can you. he thought, a worried look crept across his face.

Scamp charged at the Feline-Pokémon smashing its head straight into the Purrlion's face, it's nose exploded, blood poured from it's nose. Purrlion slumped onto the ground, it's head landed on the ground with a loud thump. "Good job, Scamp." He said as he rolled over to Scamp as fast as possible, leaning to one side he scooped up his Eevee. He sped off as fast as he could out of the grass. He took a quick look back at the cat-like pokémon. It was still laid out on the ground, it started it. he thought as he rushed out of route one and into Canis Town.
Elmo
Elmo
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Dex Terra
Party Slots Filled: 1
Coins: 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Thu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

Karin peered ahead as the grass got taller and taller along the sides of the path. She wondered what kinds of pokemon could be there, but there was only one real way to find out. She sighed, grabbing her pokeball and throwing it.

"Abra, come on out now"

Adorably enough, it came out...and was asleep still. Karin giggled and smiled, patting its head.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead..."

After a few moments of gentle shaking, the Abra stirred, making a sleepy sound and looking up at Karin. It tipped its head curiously to the side, staring, before reaching up like it was a baby wanting to be held. Karin couldn't help but go "Awww" and pick it up, cradling it close.

"You're so cute, Abra. I love you"
"Ab...ra...?"

She giggled softly again, looking around.

"Well, Abra? Shall we try for our first battle?"

Karin looked around, walking in the grass while carrying Abra. She was trying to spot something, when out of the grass, a pokemon came rushing out at them...
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Karin Hachikozu
Party Slots Filled: 2/6

http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Thu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

The member 'Zeria Iiyasei' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 157

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am

A Pidgey burst through the grass, using tackle on Karin and her Abra. Karin screamed and shielded Abra with her arms, falling backwards onto her rear from the impact. The little Abra broke free of her grip however, stepping towards to the Pidgey...then running towards it...before slamming its body into the Pidgey, knocking the small bird back and forcing it to tumble and roll on the ground. It got up, weakened, screeching at Abra, and tried to tackle again, but Karin was watching this time.

"Abra! Dodge it!"

Seeming to understand what she meant, Abra jumped out of the way, and the Pidgey flopped face first into the dirt. Karin pointing to it.

"Now tackle it again, Abra! You can do it!"

Abra rushed towards the Pidgey, slamming its body into the bird and causing it to tumble, roll, and eventually, flop unconscious to the ground. Karin cheered and ran forward, scooping up her Abra.

"We did it! Our first battle!"

Once she set Abra back down and had moved the Pidgey to a safe spot under a tree for it to recover, they moved on to another patch of grass, searching for another pokemon to battle so they could get stronger.

"Let's see...there should be something around here...."

No sooner did those words leave her lips, than another pokemon came rushing at them...
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am

#1 'What Appears' : 7

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 217

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeria Iiyasei Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 pm

As a Bidoof came running out of the grass at then, Karin and Abra were prepared this time. As though on instinct, Abra jumped out of the way, and Karin cheered.

"Great job, Abra! Now use tackle!"

Abra charged towards the Bidoof, ready for a full on tackle. But just as Abra got close, the Bidoof hopped out of the way. Abra stumbled forward, tripping and falling onto its face. It sat up and rubbed its snout, looking rather unhappy. It didn't get much time to recover though. The Bidoof came for it again, tackling poor Abra right back over. Karin squeaked in fear, worried for her little companion. She didn't want him to get hurt. So she called out to Abra, hoping her words would aid him as the Bidoof came around for another tackle.

"Abra! Get up and dodge it, then use tackle!"

Abra nodded and rolled out of the way, then went running towards the Bidoof, slamming his tiny body into it, but effectively knocking it over. Karin smiled and waved her arms.

"Again! Don't give it a chance to recover!"

Abra was quick to react, turning around and charning towards Bidoof, slamming his body into it once more. When the Bidoof struggled to get up, Abra did something a little unexpected. It jumped onto the Bidoof and started beating it over the head with its fists. After several moments, Bidoof stopped moving, and Abra sat back, staring blankly. Karin cheered and laughed, happy they had won another battle.

"I don't know what you just did, Abra, but improvisation is always good!"

Deciding that after two battles, they deserved a break, Karin sat leaning against a tree, Abra in her lap. The little guy was curled up, napping away to the sounds of chirping birds and chittering squirrels. Quite a good deal of time passed, before there was a sound from behind some tall and moving grass. Karin stood up, clutching Abra close. It was still asleep, and a poke battle would be really bad right now. She backed away as the creature moved closer towards them in the grass.

"Abra...wake up....wake up, Abra!"

But it kept snoozing away, as the pokemon burst out of the grass...
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Junior Trainer

My Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Roll Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 pm

#2 'Wild is Shiny?' : 221

Dice Roll
Master Dice Roller

Back to top Go down

Post  Muur Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Sam strolled casually down the path from Canis to Auriga. With Baby's new move he would need something to protect himself from the sand and he had exactly what he needed at his house. He was glad, at least, that she learned the move before he'd gotten very far.

His musing was suddenly disturbed, however, by a rustling in the nearby grass. Readying a pokeball, he prepared for a confrontation; this would be a perfect chance to try out his new Spiritomb.

Shiny: 56

A Weedle crawls out of the grass and looks at Sam curiously before rearing back to prepare a String Shot.

"Go! Hades!"

The Spiritomb emerged from its Pokeball and and cackled out its name. The Weedle shot a stream of silk webbing from its mouth at Hades, but Sam acted quickly.

"Dodge it Hades!"

The Spiritomb twisted aside and the string kept going, catching Sam straight in the face.

"Auck! Pbt! Pbt! Bluh!"

Sam struggled with the sticky webbing as he tried pulling it from his face, much to the Spiritomb's amusement. Amid his Pokemon's deriding laughter Sam managed to shout out a command.

"Hades! Use Confuse Ray!"

Hades grinned and spat out an orb of bright light which drifted ominously toward the Weedle, dazing it and causing it to become thoroughly confused. In its confusion, it attempted to use Poison Sting but instead only succeeded in lodging the stinger on its head into the dirt. Sam's Spiritomb laughed at the Weedle even as Sam gave it another order.

"Alright! Now use Shadow Sneak!"

The ghost cackled and stretched out its shadow toward the Weedle who was none the wiser. A dark shadowy hand emerged from Spiritomb's shadow, grabbed hold of Weedle by the tail, and flipped it, slamming the bug Pokemon into the ground. Dazed, the Weedle tried to retaliate once more, but again only succeeded in knocking its head against the ground and passing out, much to Hades' amusement.

"Alright Hades, return."

Sam held up his Pokeball and the Spiritomb disappeared with a bright flash of light.

"I'll have to keep an eye on you won't I?" he muttered as he continued walking, all the while looking at the ball in his hand.

Last edited by Muur on Sat May 12, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muur
Muur
Novice Trainer

My Trainer
Trainer Name: Sam A. Ehll
Party Slots Filled: 4/6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content